Wolfman howls again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kevinward777 said:
You can tell there's been no footy for 4 months.....at each others throats at the drop of a hat. Only a couple of weeks to go ladies, relax.

Yeah we'd better not lose that first game or it'll be on for young and old!

Kevinward777 said:
You can tell there's been no footy for 4 months.....at each others throats at the drop of a hat. Only a couple of weeks to go ladies, relax.

From some of the recent threads and antics you'd almost think the tension has been getting to some of us. :angel:

I sure hope we don't flop this year. :s Looking forward to kick-off, my first trip to Suncorp :) … and a temporary suspension of the silly pranks, mischievous bumps, and beetle and sardine dissertations. :D

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Kevinward777 said:

From some of the recent threads and antics you'd almost think the tension has been getting to some of us. :angel:

I sure hope we don't flop this year. :s Looking forward to kick-off, my first trip to Suncorp :) … and a temporary suspension of the silly pranks, mischievous bumps, and beetle and sardine dissertations. :D

@[SeaEagleRock8] HappilyManly has hacked your account ;)

voicefromthehill said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Kevinward777 said:

@[SeaEagleRock8] HappilyManly has hacked your account ;)
@[voicefromthehill] I have no idea :idea: what you are talking about :angel:
@[HappilyManly] Why would she ever do that ? :huh:

I channel my Bruce Lee aspect in that I 'fight with emotional content':D

Wolfie is one of my favourite topics, so no holding back the :heart:,:D, :angel: and :lol:

Av8r said:
Daniel said:
Av8r said:
Ryan said:
Av8r said:
What's the latest on the Wolfman's injury? He's not mentioned on the injury page on the Sea Eagles website.

Dude, for re-hashing this thread and giving me a heart attack, a big

http://funcorner.eu/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/up_the_shut_****_you_must.jpg

to you !!

Hey right back at ya d###head.
I thought some-one on here might know the latest on Wolfman's progress. I guess I was wrong.

I think you have missed the point, What he is saying is it would have been better to start a new thread on the topic.

No, he told me to shut the f**k up after I asked a valid question Dan.
Yeah, but he's got a green gremlin thingo with it...that's pretty cool:p

I'm sure the players have better things to do than read these forums but who knows, they may be scanned by some official.

Was in the post office today with my 11 year old son (also David) who insisted he recognised the Wolfman in front of us. While at the counter, my son approached Wolfman for a signature and he more than obliged by chatting & writing him a message. Great form & thank you.:)

By the way, what is it with the search function (or should I say search non-functional)? Had to find thread via google.

Dee Why Eagle said:
I'm sure the players have better things to do than read these forums but who knows, they may be scanned by some official.

Was in the post office today with my 11 year old son (also David) who insisted he recognised the Wolfman in front of us. While at the counter, my son approached Wolfman for a signature and he more than obliged by chatting & writing him a message. Great form & thank you.:)

By the way, what is it with the search function (or should I say search non-functional)? Had to find thread via google.

Good stuff!

Reliably told that the search function has been kaput for some time.

Good idea about google though. I never thought of that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4