Wolfman howls again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Wolfman gone for season

MWSE said:
Don't like how he was complaining about not being signed to a new contract and all the while he had an option is his favour.

Hope for a speedy recovery David!

I don't think I have heard him complain at all

MWSE said:
Don't like how he was complaining about not being signed to a new contract and all the while he had an option is his favour.

Hope for a speedy recovery David!

I don't think I have heard him complain at all

voicefromthehill said:
HappilyManly said:
I remember in the 90's Tezza having some ankle problem that would have kept him out of the game. He found some Tibetan Healer that magically fixed him. Dont remember his name, but I think Bozo also took him along to UK as he had a magical touch and potions.

Duy Lon (Longy) Nguyen was the guy. He still practices

Manly, get on the phone and get this Healer ASAP - nothing should stand in the way of Wolfie's recovery:angel:

voicefromthehill said:
HappilyManly said:
I remember in the 90's Tezza having some ankle problem that would have kept him out of the game. He found some Tibetan Healer that magically fixed him. Dont remember his name, but I think Bozo also took him along to UK as he had a magical touch and potions.

Duy Lon (Longy) Nguyen was the guy. He still practices

Manly, get on the phone and get this Healer ASAP - nothing should stand in the way of Wolfie's recovery:angel:

Wolf out is a massive concern - he epitimises the recent success of the Seaeagles with his 100 mph no fear running with the ball & is the type of competitor ideal for finals football contesting every play at 100%.
The biggest obstacle Manly face for B2B titles is injury & with Wolfs attitude, would not be suprised if he makes a comeback during the finals.
@ the Football gods - "I ask nicely - find another team to decimate with injury, 2009/10 still haunts me"

Wolf out is a massive concern - he epitimises the recent success of the Seaeagles with his 100 mph no fear running with the ball & is the type of competitor ideal for finals football contesting every play at 100%.
The biggest obstacle Manly face for B2B titles is injury & with Wolfs attitude, would not be suprised if he makes a comeback during the finals.
@ the Football gods - "I ask nicely - find another team to decimate with injury, 2009/10 still haunts me"

Tough luck for the Wolfman. It doesn't look like his body is build for the rigours of rugby league. He's averaged only 13 games/season since he started with us in 08. Didn't he come to us after being discarded by the Eels due to injury? Has he played a season without major injury?

Hopefully during this recovery period he can get stuck into the weights and build up his body (without sacrificing his speed) to lessen the chance of any more injuries.

Good luck Wolfman.

Tough luck for the Wolfman. It doesn't look like his body is build for the rigours of rugby league. He's averaged only 13 games/season since he started with us in 08. Didn't he come to us after being discarded by the Eels due to injury? Has he played a season without major injury?

Hopefully during this recovery period he can get stuck into the weights and build up his body (without sacrificing his speed) to lessen the chance of any more injuries.

Good luck Wolfman.

MK Eagle said:

Tough or not, competitive attitude or not - I will be astounded if he comes back in a few weeks after being told he needs to have an operation on his knee for a torn ACL. In fact I would be looking at the quality of the medical professionals we employ, that they could get the estimate for his recovery so wrong

MK Eagle said:

Tough or not, competitive attitude or not - I will be astounded if he comes back in a few weeks after being told he needs to have an operation on his knee for a torn ACL. In fact I would be looking at the quality of the medical professionals we employ, that they could get the estimate for his recovery so wrong

niccipops said:
I hope Manly stick by the Wolfman. He could do media work while he's recovering. Great personality and a good image for the club. Wasn't it around this time last year that the poor bloke broke his neck?
Bad luck Wolfie.

I like the Wolfman and I think he's a great personality for the club.
However, he's of no use if he's hardly on the field. 65 games in 5 years is not good. That takes up room in our salary cap where as some dude like Robbo who was released would have been on the field almost every game.
When a player is constantly missing, you'll lose the combinations and the consistencies. As much as I love to see Wolfie in our colours, he's not helping our team, health wise. Maybe he can retire from footy and do media work for Manly.

niccipops said:
I hope Manly stick by the Wolfman. He could do media work while he's recovering. Great personality and a good image for the club. Wasn't it around this time last year that the poor bloke broke his neck?
Bad luck Wolfie.

I like the Wolfman and I think he's a great personality for the club.
However, he's of no use if he's hardly on the field. 65 games in 5 years is not good. That takes up room in our salary cap where as some dude like Robbo who was released would have been on the field almost every game.
When a player is constantly missing, you'll lose the combinations and the consistencies. As much as I love to see Wolfie in our colours, he's not helping our team, health wise. Maybe he can retire from footy and do media work for Manly.

MANLY4LIFE said:
Pretty certain you won't see oldfield play grade for manly ever again lol ,poor Wolfie he must have done something really bad in a previous life !!

Yeh he played for parramatta

MANLY4LIFE said:
Pretty certain you won't see oldfield play grade for manly ever again lol ,poor Wolfie he must have done something really bad in a previous life !!

Yeh he played for parramatta

voicefromthehill said:
MK Eagle said:

Have not seen the medical report to share the information you seem to have, but if any player is capable of an early return - its the Wolfman.
However, with the modern injury, there are some amazing recoveries where initial estimates are incorrect - lets hope this is 1 of them.

voicefromthehill said:
MK Eagle said:

Have not seen the medical report to share the information you seem to have, but if any player is capable of an early return - its the Wolfman.
However, with the modern injury, there are some amazing recoveries where initial estimates are incorrect - lets hope this is 1 of them.

He will not be back this season if it is indeed a torn acl, unless the club is feeding the media bull***t and its only a strain.

He will not be back this season if it is indeed a torn acl, unless the club is feeding the media bull***t and its only a strain.

What's the latest on the Wolfman's injury? He's not mentioned on the injury page on the Sea Eagles website.

Av8r said:
What's the latest on the Wolfman's injury? He's not mentioned on the injury page on the Sea Eagles website.

Dude, for re-hashing this thread and giving me a heart attack, a big

http://funcorner.eu/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/up_the_shut_****_you_must.jpg

to you !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8