Witts Back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
Sea Eagles v Knights - Team Lineup

27/06/2006

By Manly Sea Eagles

Michael Witt will make his first appearance in the NRL this Friday in Manly's must win game against the Knights. Witt has been performing extremely well in Premier League earning himself selection in the NSW residents side to face his home state QLD next Wednesday. Witt comes in for the suspended Travis Burns.

Glenn Stewart comes into the second row in place of Steve Menzies who is on Origin duty.

SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Paul Stephenson, Steve Matai, Chris Hicks, Michael Witt, Matt Orford, Jason King, Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Glenn Stewart, Anthony Watmough, Ben Kennedy ©
Interchange: Shayne Dunley, Luke Williamson, Phil Morwood, Mark Bryant, George Rose (1 player to be omitted)

NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS: Nathan Hinton, Brian Carney, Matthew Gidley, George Carmont, Anthony Quinn, Jarrod Mullen, Andrew Johns (C), Craig Smith, Luke Quigley, Josh Perry, Todd Lowrie, Clint Newton, Reegan Tanner
Interchange: Luke Davico, Adam Woolnough, Kirk Reynoldson Riley Brown

SEA EAGLES PREMIER LEAGUE: Sean Meaney, Mitch Creary, Rob Toshack, Wes Tillott, James Mortimer, J P Cherry (C), Clint Halden, Mailangi Styles, Matt Ballin, Jim Curtis, Nathan Tutt, Adam Cuthbertson, Jason Wells
Interchange: Willie Bishop, Mark Offerdahl, Todd Barrow, Sione Finefeuiaki

SEA EAGLES JERSEY FLEGG: Rodney Peake, Andrew Everingham, Sam Key, Tom Joseph, Tim Mortimer, Harry Berryman, Aaron Groom, Vic Mauro (c), Wayne Boorer, Chris Trembath, Trent Rose, John Grieve, John O’Sullivan
Interchange: J P Hawach, Adam Shaw, Sean Rath, Daniel Harrison, Sean Ross

Mark Offerdahl has come up from flegg to PL, hope he kills it as he looks very promising for us in the next yr or 2.

He deserves another crack. Well done. Good to see Glen is back.

And........................NO Ballin ;)

deadwood on the bench!!!!!

and byso mr inept!
The only way Ballin would have got the run is iff Orford was injured and monas had to play half back!

sheesh I wish you would learn to read

Good luck to witty, i think he can provide alot of help to Matty Orford especially in attack.. hopefully he can have a blinder and we have a real fight on for that no. 6 jersey... i am still a huge Travis Burns fan but maybe to go all the way this year we are gonna need a little more creativity out of our 6

Burns can't sign up until the club makes him an offer.

That hasn't happened yet. Maybe it won't.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2