With such a high powered team of assistant coaches Barrett has no excuse for failure

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't disagree with you that there is obviously some other attractions for players to head to bulldogs (if players didn't rate baz at all they prob wouldn't sign). However only speculation but i thought they signed cotric on 500k+ & flanagan close to $1 mil per season (if true) surely there's a few overs in there for maybe some (not all) of the new recruits?
I thought flagon was 1m over 3 years not a mill per year

I don't disagree with you that there is obviously some other attractions for players to head to bulldogs (if players didn't rate baz at all they prob wouldn't sign). However only speculation but i thought they signed cotric on 500k+ & flanagan close to $1 mil per season (if true) surely there's a few overs in there for maybe some (not all) of the new recruits?

I am not sure of the fiqures for Cotric or Flannigan ... if you are correct I agree they are both a bit over ... but I guess that is what you have to do when every pundit has been saying all year that they will have trouble recruiting .... though I also guess that with the quality of the coaching staff appointed, the apparent peace in our life time new board and the first new signings ... it will become easier ...

It wasn't that long ago we at Manly were saying we had to pay overs to attract talent ... some still think we might have to ...

Surely he can just use De$'s excuses as De$ got all the extra coaches Barrett asked for and still failed
[/QUOTE]
Dear @Fluffy... What excuses have you heard Des use? I think you may be confusing him with the Saints bloke who was around the joint for five minutes. He was the one who tossed up the excuses.
-No list manager
-Players need to get changed in their cars
-Understaffed
-My family cleaned the gym on our days off
-we have so many injuries (whilst Tom, DCE and Api were fit)
-needed to bring chairs in for my players
Barrett also waved the white flag and deserted the troops when the rubber hit the road in hard times.

Des didn't make a single excuse this season despite the the media giving him every opportunity to do so. Des didn't even carry on all that much when we were robbed of a prelimary final last season. Des has been in five Grand Finals as a coach. Des has never waved the white flag at any time during his career.

Barrett is a self entitled sook, and a quitter... perhaps these are qualities you can relate to.

Surely he can just use De$'s excuses as De$ got all the extra coaches Barrett asked for and still failed
Dear @Fluffy... What excuses have you heard Des use? I think you may be confusing him with the Saints bloke who was around the joint for five minutes. He was the one who tossed up the excuses.
-No list manager
-Understaffed
Barrett also waved the white flag and deserted the troops when the rubber hit the road in hard times.

Des didn't make a single excuse this season despite the the media giving him every opportunity to do so. Des didn't even carry on all that much when we were robbed of a prelimary final last season. Des has been in five Grand Finals as a coach. Des has never waved the white flag at any time during his career.

Barrett is a self entitled sook and a quitter... perhaps these are qualities you can relate to.
[/QUOTE]

Baahaaahaahaa .. keep them coming ... hehehe ...

-No list manager
-Understaffed

Barrett is a self entitled sook and a quitter... perhaps these are qualities you can relate to.

Baahaaahaahaa .. keep them coming ... hehehe ...
[/QUOTE]
Just for you Chitch!

Des didn't make a single excuse this season despite the the media giving him every opportunity to do so.
So why do most posters on here claim injuries were the reason we finished 13th?
Is DESpicable's reluctance to apportion blame perhaps because he knows he underperformed as a coach and selector last season?

Is DESpicable's reluctance to apportion blame perhaps because he knows he underperformed as a coach and selector last season?

I didn't say that ... I think the quote function is playing up .... I was quoting another dribbling post that Kevvie the hater replied to Fluffy ...

But to answer you ... I don't think Des needed to make excuses ... every Journo started every post game media interview making them for him ...

The big question for me is ... given that for over a decade we have known that when Brett Stewart was injured and now Turbo ... that our win percentage drops to below 30% ..... WHAT THE FUKK have you done .. in now your 3rd preseason .... about securing a back up fullback that can stop the world ending ... ??

He'd definitely agree... He said as much during the season. It's the media and most fans who have used the injury toll as one of the reasons we finished 13th this season... Not Des.

Excuses were Baretts forte.

Kevvie the hater... posted by @Woodsie, who happens to be sticking up for @Fluffy

Isn't it ironic... don't you think?
It's like rain on your wedding day,
A free ride, when you're already there.

Kevvie the hater... posted by @Woodsie, who happens to be sticking up for @Fluffy

Isn't it ironic... don't you think?
It's like rain on your wedding day,
A free ride, when you're already there.

Here is a test for you and your creditability ... please quote where I stood up for @Fluffy ...

All I did was laugh at your usual dribbling response to him .... but I suspect he doesn't require me or anyone else to stick up for him ... unlike you and the coalition of numbnuts ..

PSS ... I have noticed today that a few posters have been voicing their concerns at the direction and quality of Dessies recruitment ... are you going to challenge all them ... or is it just me that get's you all wet ....

Here is a test for you and your creditability ... please quote where I stood up for @Fluffy ...

All I did was laugh at your usual dribbling response to him .... but I suspect he doesn't require me or anyone else to stick up for him ... unlike you and the coalition of numbnuts ..

PSS ... I have noticed today that a few posters have been voicing their concerns at the direction and quality of Dessies recruitment ... are you going to challenge all them ... or is it just me that get's you all wet ....
I detect a sprinkling of hatred in this post.

Well, that's what I was doing with @Fluffy when you posted I was dribbling. I have also been discussing my differences with @The Who, and questioned how @Snake Has gone from claiming Schuster is not a 5/8 to blowing up about the Foran signing in 12 months. But carry on. Baaaaa baaaaa baaaaa.

I detect a sprinkling of hatred in this post.

If that was your proof of me standing up for fluffy ... you have publicly failed the creditability test in spectacular fashion .... it would have been simpler just to admit that you just make shiite up ...

Peanuts guide to obsession: when Supercoach Barrett won’t give you any attention, you look for it on Silvertails. Cute.

That's the 4th post about Barrett you have made today you poor sad bugger ... but your cries for attention haven't been wasted .... Please tell us again how Barrett can't coach ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4