With such a high powered team of assistant coaches Barrett has no excuse for failure

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely he can just use De$'s excuses as De$ got all the extra coaches Barrett asked for and still failed
Dear @Fluffy... What excuses have you heard Des use? I think you may be confusing him with the Saints bloke who was around the joint for five minutes. He was the one who tossed up the excuses.
-No list manager
-Players need to get changed in their cars
-Understaffed
-My family cleaned the gym on our days off
-we have so many injuries (whilst Tom, DCE and Api were fit)
-needed to bring chairs in for my players
Barrett also waved the white flag and deserted the troops when the rubber hit the road in hard times.

Des didn't make a single excuse this season despite the the media giving him every opportunity to do so. Des didn't even carry on all that much when we were robbed of a prelimary final last season. Des has been in five Grand Finals as a coach. Des has never waved the white flag at any time during his career.

Barrett is a self entitled sook, and a quitter... perhaps these are qualities you can relate to.
[/QUOTE]

my mistake, De$ has failed completely on his own behalf and feels this is ok as do some of his blind followers it seems.....

Dear @Fluffy... What excuses have you heard Des use? I think you may be confusing him with the Saints bloke who was around the joint for five minutes. He was the one who tossed up the excuses.
-No list manager
-Players need to get changed in their cars
-Understaffed
-My family cleaned the gym on our days off
-we have so many injuries (whilst Tom, DCE and Api were fit)
-needed to bring chairs in for my players
Barrett also waved the white flag and deserted the troops when the rubber hit the road in hard times.

Des didn't make a single excuse this season despite the the media giving him every opportunity to do so. Des didn't even carry on all that much when we were robbed of a prelimary final last season. Des has been in five Grand Finals as a coach. Des has never waved the white flag at any time during his career.

Barrett is a self entitled sook, and a quitter... perhaps these are qualities you can relate to.

my mistake, De$ has failed completely on his own behalf and feels this is ok as do some of his blind followers it seems.....
[/QUOTE]
No problem mate, we are all guilty of making mistakes at times.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6