Will we win another game this season?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If our forwards don't bend the line, how the hell can you expect to do anything ?
We got absolutely dominated in the middle tonight.

If we are going to win another game without TT, this is the first thing that has to change.
With the exception of Marty, tonights display is the softest I've seen from a Manly forward pack in a very long time.

I am hoping COVID kicks in ands saves us from more thrashings. Sad to say but true.

lol

I said that a week ago!

Maybe.......

Fears horror COVID-19 second wave has spread to Sydney as gym is forced to shut after positive case, RAAF base is placed in lockdown and pub cluster grows - and PM drafts mystery 'plan' to prevent the virus spiralling out of control

(though I don't wish a second wave on "most places and people"...even if every pandemic has had a second wave.)

We will win a couple of more games this year. There are other teams at our level and we have good players coming back. But it’s hard to see us becoming a top tier team in the next few years. We lack the sort of fast footed and fast thinking players needed to turn half chances into points.

Look at Duftys try yesterday. Dufty was able to sum up the Manly defence in an instant and had the speed to exploit the weakness he spotted. We don’t have players like that but they are the players who own the new game. Hopefully Schuster or Hoppa will turn out to be that kind of player.

We appear to have built a team to Play Melbourne ball while even the Storm themselves have moved on.

lol

I said that a week ago!

Maybe.......

Fears horror COVID-19 second wave has spread to Sydney as gym is forced to shut after positive case, RAAF base is placed in lockdown and pub cluster grows - and PM drafts mystery 'plan' to prevent the virus spiralling out of control

(though I don't wish a second wave on "most places and people"...even if every pandemic has had a second wave.)
And they could make a biological hazard shaped trophy for season 20/20and put parramatta's name on it.
bio_hazard_warning_sign_sticker-500x650.jpg

The only positive I see at the moment that could provide some hope for a finals birth is that our last four rounds over the season (where fingers crossed, most of our squad is fit), is Tigers, Bulldogs, Titans and Warriors.

Whether we are too far behind 7/8th is the issue.

Dude, Croker!
Dude DCE. Croker is not a million dollar player origin player Australia player and captain of his club and state.... dce hasn't been good all season. Masked by turbo and walkers form. Now he has to do it all and he cant.. not with the players we have in our team without TT and walks.

Will we win another game?

The way things have gone just in the past 24 hours ... will there even be another game? With outbreaks in Sydney and border closures (even SA has this morning announced that our border to NSW is now closed indefinitely), they're scrambling just to see if any team from NSW will even be allowed into Queensland.

We won't be challenging for the title this year anyway. I am more concerned about the way we use the remainder of the season. I wonder if Des has autonomy or whether he is in battle with the decision maker in respect of recruitment and retention. Maybe he is proving a point with his selections since Turbo's injuries.

We can't attack, can't defend, can't hold the ball. Haven't scored a try from a kick all season. Can't kick goals. Parra will put 40 on us next week or more. This is going to be a long season.
I can't see us beating anyone the way we play. Your thoughts?
We will win more games this season but only if the team shows more resilience than the supporters on here.

We will win more games this season but only if the team shows more resilience than the supporters on here.
Both will regain that resilience but we have to get to rock bottom yet, and that won’t come until after the Panthers game.

But there will be lots of blood on the floor before then.

Once at the bottom the only way is up from there.

We will win games if we sign this sucker now.
Green release an option despite Warriors roster down to bare bones

How about loaning them a couple of our guys in part exchange?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6