Will we win another game this season?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
closed done and dusted

just to think walker, turbo, fully fit suli, AFB.

yes we will win a few games

Despite my negativity during the last week I did call this out as bull****.

What I said was I didn’t think we’d win any of the next three games , 2 of them against teams 1/2 and that dreadful away game where it’s a 12 hour day just to get to the field of play.

I’m pleased I was wrong but still think the next two games are unlikely wins as whilst we were obviously “ up” last night it’s going to be very hard to keep that intensity going.

But let’s hope I’m wrong and we keep the roll going.

We of course will win other games this year , especially when we get some troops back.

OK looks like I've got egg on my face. I chumped out on that one. Great to see the boys have a dig last night with the great win over the Squeels.
Didn't see that coming. GO MANLY!

Despite my negativity during the last week I did call this out as bull****.

What I said was I didn’t think we’d win any of the next three games , 2 of them against teams 1/2 and that dreadful away game where it’s a 12 hour day just to get to the field of play.

I’m pleased I was wrong but still think the next two games are unlikely wins as whilst we were obviously “ up” last night it’s going to be very hard to keep that intensity going.

But let’s hope I’m wrong and we keep the roll going.

We of course will win other games this year , especially when we get some troops back.
So why can't we keep up the intensity each week. The top 5 teams can even when they lose. Plus some of them have a fair few injuries too.

OK looks like I've got egg on my face. I chumped out on that one. Great to see the boys have a dig last night with the great win over the Squeels.
Didn't see that coming. GO MANLY!

Loved the game last night, was all effort and determination. As devils advocate though, this is the same team as the past 3 weeks where the effort was lacking. Great to see the effort but why can we string it together

Top effort. Let's hope DCE keeps taking on the line like he did. Was the Cherry of old.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8