Will we win another game this season?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But in saying that we’ll lose the next 3 for sure .

Eels by 50+

Cowboys due to the travel by 20+

Panthers by 50+

we could very easily face a 150 to not much scoreline over 3 games.

But then things might turn around because you need to be at rock bottom before you can get out and we’re not there yet , not by a long shot.

Worst defeat since Barrett times surely warrants a huge squad change. Now all the players who are ‘solid” but provide nothing in attack can actually get dropped.
Blood some youngsters. Boyle, taufua, parker, elliott, croker, gosiewski all to go. When walker is back drop parker.
Bring in Sipley, funa again, metcalf, schuster, waddell. If A hoppa is fit bring him in too.
Next weeks lineup
1 Metcalf 2 Funa 3 hopoate / parker 4 suli 5 garrick 6 cust 7 DCE
8 keppie 9 ipape 10 taupau 11 olakau’atu 12 sironen 13 trbojevic
14 levi 15 sipley 16 paseka 17 schuster
18 waddell 19 gosiewski 20 trbojevic 21 thompson

Des is too conservative with his team selection. I knew we’d be screwed outside when Elliott was put in at 1. I was a fan of the garrick experiment as he has some potential at least but really think now we just need some spark which has to be metcalf or hoppa at the back.

Not for me - I was happy with a last shot Saloon....but today we lost the gunfight, intensity, desire and let me add it was freaking boring to watch

For the first time in years I just can’t put myself through the pain that will be next week so I’m going to take my grandkids out for dinner, to somewhere without a TV, and not even bother to watch.

It will be like murder on the dance floor.

For the first time in years I just can’t put myself through the pain that will be next week so I’m going to take my grandkids out for dinner, to somewhere without a TV, and not even bother to watch.

It will be like murder on the dance floor.
Call me sick Mark - but in the face of adversity I see a 1-6 pt Manly win..,in saying that enjoy your time away because you maybe right....

Call me sick Mark - but in the face of adversity I see a 1-6 pt Manly win..,in saying that enjoy your time away because you maybe right....
Not sick at all, love your optimism.

But I just can’t watch the slaughter and I know that’s what it’ll be.

I’ll record the game and if it’s even close will watch it BUT this could easily eclipse the Bronco 59-0 thrashing , their team at an absolute high ours not quite but almost at rock bottom.

Letting API go was the correct call. His young star replacement being out all season is what has hurt.

I issues atm start with DCE. It's still a team with mental fragility, and when heads go down in this side, some drop so low they hit the ground.

DES and the team full stop don't really appear to even be attempting to adjust to the new rules

Elliott and Cust might have room for improvement but they'll be way better for the run.

Not sick at all, love your optimism.

But I just can’t watch the slaughter and I know that’s what it’ll be.

I’ll record the game and if it’s even close will watch it BUT this could easily eclipse the Bronco 59-0 thrashing , their team at an absolute high ours not quite but almost at rock bottom.
After what's been served up recently, it's tough to argue at all, just serm Manly when all chips are down win ugly...whether they do is another story...enjoy your break btw mate @:cool:

Definitely have zero attack, this has been a problem for the last few weeks.. Picking average players is so frustrating to watch, Elliot is safe offers SFA in attack, Garrick is an average winger along with Jorge. Parker does OK but is defensive not attacking. Jettski is a no in the 17..

Biggest problem we have is the coaching staffs team selection, playing ordinary and doing nothing about it!!!

Best team which should have been in place after turbos injury.
1. A Hoppa
2. Funa
3. Schuster
4. Sulu
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. DCE
13. Siro
12. Thomo
11. Guacamole
10. Marty
9. Levi
8. Jake

14. Coker (have no one else as back up hooker).
15. Keppie
16. Paseka
17. Waddell
And you leave our best forward in AFB out lololol

Parra beat Knights with a rookie halves pairing of Dylan Brown and Jai Field. That puts our effort last week into perspective.

Unless we lift the intensity in the forwards next week then Brown, RCG and Paulo are going to destroy us through the middle and then Matto and Shady will be running off the back of that go forward to punch through the fringes. It had to be Parra that we are playing at our lowest ebb, I hate losing to those pricks.

And you leave our best forward in AFB out lololol
Yes definitely he is unavailable due to poor discipline, leaving the team it’s best forward for another game and potentially a third game due to not having the flu shot, agree he has been our best forward, way above the rest of the pack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8