Will we turn it around this week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will we turn it around this week?

• Yes

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 45 68.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is no way this team gets a win against a well run club like the storm. They have no attitude in defence and no skill. The roster has been bent out of shape by pandering to a long necked pretender and an injury prone myth and his professional tackling brother WAKE UP CALL! Rugby League has another aspect to it and that's called ATTACK! Jog on and cook another barbecue for some local juniors in Redcliffe and take your passenger little brother with you.

Then we have our Over Weighth who's legs can't support him he should be playing 2/8 because that's his success rate at making it in the field.

This team is the most overrated in the modern era and hasn't looked any good since Des left for the Bulldogs. The referees give us all the advantages for some reason and despite that we still manage to mess it up. Our next spoon is coming this year for sure. Melbourne by fifty then the tigers to get their season opening win against Manly in the ultimate embarrassment. I got one won't be watching, doubt anyone will show up live except Melbourne supporters and Troboievic family members and the obligatory hospital staff it takes to get Tom on the field.

Water Weed Dune Hair
Gave you a like on this, don't agree with a lot of what you said, but it was entertaining and at least you're passionate.

There is no way this team gets a win against a well run club like the storm. They have no attitude in defence and no skill. The roster has been bent out of shape by pandering to a long necked pretender and an injury prone myth and his professional tackling brother WAKE UP CALL! Rugby League has another aspect to it and that's called ATTACK! Jog on and cook another barbecue for some local juniors in Redcliffe and take your passenger little brother with you.

Then we have our Over Weighth who's legs can't support him he should be playing 2/8 because that's his success rate at making it in the field.

This team is the most overrated in the modern era and hasn't looked any good since Des left for the Bulldogs. The referees give us all the advantages for some reason and despite that we still manage to mess it up. Our next spoon is coming this year for sure. Melbourne by fifty then the tigers to get their season opening win against Manly in the ultimate embarrassment. I got one won't be watching, doubt anyone will show up live except Melbourne supporters and Troboievic family members and the obligatory hospital staff it takes to get Tom on the field.

Water Weed Dune Hair
Man! I just finished getting my footy jumper on and was soon to get in the car to head out to Brookie and I thought, I'll just have one last look at whats happening on Silvertails. :eek: Ive just asked my wife to pop a valium into my green chicken curry b4 I leave!!

Man! I just finished getting my footy jumper on and was soon to get in the car to head out to Brookie and I thought, I'll just have one last look at whats happening on Silvertails. :eek: Ive just asked my wife to pop a valium into my green chicken curry b4 I leave!!
I'm in Brisbane, and I've got the jersey on also....this time of night I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof.

Enjoy the game and have a safe night, I just thought I'd join the pity party around here. Sometimes the only way highlight how miserable people are acting is to hold a mirror up to their behaviours. For the record my posting history will show I'm a massive Troboievic, DCE and Shoe fan, (Croker and Harper not so much) very proud of the no spoons record and generally a glass half full kinda cat.

Go Manly

Doom & Gloom , is that what you call it ??

I can’t remember a week like it , since I’ve been on here.

Not sure what’s worse than Doom & Gloom but we’ve exceeded that by a bit this week.
If you think that this thread is doom and gloom wait until later tonight when the post game thread is open!!

Just sayin’

Water Weed Dune Hair
@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:Tell us what you really think @Top End Eagle :rofl: We ARE turnings things around this week. Watch this space. Go Manly.

I’ll be going to bed instead, all too depressing for me I’m afraid.
We are going to win @Mark from Brisbane
Stay Positive Good Vibes GIF by Positively Present

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10