Will we lose points for the sin bin?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When she came out with "But why should the Storm be penalized?" I thought WTF, was she thinking that Melbourne should be given the 2 competition points? She was obviously flustered/annoyed when saying this, she couldnt hide the expression on her face. Does she support Melbourne?

Ummm, they should be penalised because they’re grubby cheating scumbags? Duh!

Evidence has come out via social media that proves that Trent Merrin was allowed back on the field a min under the ten min sin binning. Yet nothing was made of it. Another manly media bashing

media are just trying to find the manly link

Have to admit I'm going off her a little bit. Not saying I'd knock her back if she asked me nicely, but she has the wrong type of maroon blood flowing through her veins. Starting to grate a bit.
Yeah it's a real dilema. Oh wait I'm married and simply will have no chance at taping that. So I don't like her cause of her maroon Scam lovefest. But I wouldn't look away if she was naked.

I'm not sure if anyone else has raised this, but I have gone back to the game clock and compared it to the fox clock and also Greenwich mean time, and I may have missed something, but I am fairly confident josh addo-Carr was off the field for less than 4 minutes.
It’s ok.

He won’t join the fray in their next Manly game until about the 6min 30sec mark.

IMG_0635.JPG

Here is the evidence pretty clear cut
Won't get a mention anywhere

Wait for it at midday on triple m. That flog Hooper will say we should lose points. Any bets
Saying he will say otherwise.

Lockyer on Sunday footy show said that the NRL said to him that:

1. A replacement official was used and the regular one was away

2. He was on the phone getting clarity around sin bins and HIA as manly wanted clarity about getting Wright on as a free interchange

3. Whilst on the phone he forgot to stop the clock when the game clock was stopped during play (uate try review), resulting in an error.

Last edited:
Lockyer on Sunday footy show said that the NRL said to him that:

1. A replacement official was used and the regular one was away

2. He was on the phone getting clarity around sin bins and HIA as manky wanted clarity about getting Wright on as a free interchange

3. Whilst on the phone he forgot to stop the clock when the game clock was stopped during play, resulting in an error.
Probably also selling bacon and egg rolls and raffle tickets as well...

Wait for it at midday on triple m. That flog Hooper will say we should lose points. Any bets
Saying he will say otherwise.
I know we aren’t supposed to use this word on silvertails but Hooper is a ****

When does the 10 minutes start to be timed? If two players are sin binned at the same time does the 10 minutes start when the first player is binned or the second player. Seems they can not be timed individually as it would favour team of the player binned first as they are being timed while the second player is being cautioned not in actual game time.

Wow I was wrong flog Hooper and Kenty both not blaming manly blaming the nrl. Wow just wow

• 📚
Reactions: Ned

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7