Will we lose points for the sin bin?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have to admit I'm going off her a little bit. Not saying I'd knock her back if she asked me nicely, but she has the wrong type of maroon blood flowing through her veins. Starting to grate a bit.
Yes but it's a small price to pay.
She seems to be an acquired taste..

That’ll be because he didn’t stop his watch while the game clock was stopped for the bunker’s attempt to find a reason to disallow Uate’s try. Serves them right for stuffing around so long on the replays when it was obvious after 15 seconds it was a try.

Oh, and since there was actually no reason for Walker to be sin-binned in the first place, surely we’re even? Better than even, even? We were still down a player we shouldn’t have been for the better part of 10 minutes.
BOOM!

Just sounds dumb that the clubs would have a time keeper at all.

I would think the clubs would have a ball park time when the player should be back out and wait for the NRL official to give them the all clear to go onto the field? Sounds incredibly simple but obviously not...

Brandy went up in my estimation last night and I already held him in high regard. He stood firm in his belief that Manly had done nothing wrong, a stark contrast to Sampson and her airhead bigotry and Voss and his constant assertions that "We haven't heard the end of this" and " It was a great win for Manly, what a pity this will overshadow it tomorrow " all delivered with his trademark idiot grin.
I wonder what sort of penalty Greenberg will dream up to placate the baying masses.....pity we can't have a bloke like Alexander running the game rather than a talking head like Toddy.

Oh well,if they lose the 2 points Manly can just walk around with a chip on their shoulders,deny it was that big a deal,strut around as if to say “we really did get those 2 points” and have a reunion in 10years time to celebrate the win.You know,just like the Storm do with their ‘07&’09 premierships

Ordinarily, yes, it would be end of story. But this is amateur hour NRL we are talking about, anything is possible.
Nothing would surprise me with these clowns running the joint. I just hope that they use lube this time ....

The NRL has completed its investigation.

It found that the Manly players each served approximately 8.5 minutes of their 10 minute penalties. A total of 17 minutes.

However, it also found there were no grounds to sin bin Walker in the first place.

Therefore, Manly served 7 minutes more than it should have. The NRL has apologised to the Manly club and advised Manly and Melbourne that Manly will be allowed to have an extra player on the field for the first 7 minutes of their next match to make up for the error.#

#What the NRL would do if the teams were swapped

The personal attacks on Yvonne Sampson in this thread are piss weak in my opinion. Sure, question her professionalism. (I thought it was non-existant) but its weak to attack her appearance.
A swamp troll is a swamp troll imo

Apparently Merrin came back on 40 seconds early in the Panthers v Tigers game too... nit sure who was keeping time there, but look for the NRL to blame Manly...

Voss is talking out of his arse. NRL are the official timekeepers.

Voss always talks out of his arse
Butt2.JPG

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8