Will we lose points for the sin bin?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just sounds dumb that the clubs would have a time keeper at all.

I would think the clubs would have a ball park time when the player should be back out and wait for the NRL official to give them the all clear to go onto the field? Sounds incredibly simple but obviously not...

It’s pretty amateur, isn’t it? Are we going to have players’ Dads as touch judges next? If the refs happen to not turn up, no big deal - we don’t even have to have a dad from either side ref one half each, with the two referee system they can both ref the whole game together! Perfect!

Whose Mum is washing the jerseys this week?

This whole sorry tale is a microcosm of what the NRL is. A juvenile reactive disorganised rabble policed by fools, run by morons and covered by amateur biased clowns.

We won’t lose two points. The NRL has to be embarrassed by this and won’t basically end our season by grabbing our points. For the timekeeping to be supposedly self governed by the teams themselves is a farce to start with. And interesting to see the perennial whinger Bellyache was non committal .

One interesting thing about this is it draws out the petty biases of the commentators into the full light of day. Pathetic. We won by 20 , not a penalty goal ffs

The game itself WOW. Both teams played like 5 year olds the first half. Awful stuff. The second half came down to who wanted to win amidst the chaos more. We did and it was gritty win.

Walks 2 all. Hodko 22 to 2. Coincidence. I think not. But Walks, outside of his sledging. was great in the centres. Keep the backline like that please.

The personal attacks on Yvonne Sampson in this thread are piss weak in my opinion. Sure, question her professionalism. (I thought it was non-existant) but its weak to attack her appearance.
Depends on your cultural background.
I was in India recently for work (a Indian company vauled over 1 billion US dollars) and they were explaining when they mass recruit for a floor of people 20% of those people are hired based on thier appearence and skills does not even come into the equation.
Maybe someone at fox fancied her, maybe she was hired for her aperance , I haven't seen any women on the fox team that are outright Chinese Crested Chihuahuas.
If you are hired on your appearence then that can be critiqued

Seriously

I walk down to the local park on a Saturday afternoon, and see a volunteer official on the sideline running the game

Are the nrl trying to tell me in a multi million dollar comp they don't have the same ?

The points issue in 5 points

1) The NRL timekeeper ****ed up FULL STOP.

2) The guy on the sideline with the NRL jacket on ****ed up FULL STOP.

3) Manly didn’t need to have a timekeeper , that’s the NRL job FULL STOP.

4) Melbourne didn’t have one either, that’s the NRL job FULL STOP.

5) FOX SPORTS were just pumping our tyres up so we didn’t switch over the Harry and Meghan show, they knew it was the NRL’s responsibility FULL STOP.

PS: can’t stand Yvonne’s bias but if she knocked on my door I’d hardly say no!

Actually, the local park on a Saturday afternoon is exactly the model the NRL are trying to emulate. Uncle Harry is supposed to be the time keeper this week, and Tommy's mum has to bring the oranges.

Don’t let Johnny’s dad run the touch line again, remember last time we had to call an ambulance cos he thought he was having a heart attack after one of the kids scored a length of the field try? He can be on the scorers table.

The personal attacks on Yvonne Sampson in this thread are piss weak in my opinion. Sure, question her professionalism. (I thought it was non-existant) but its weak to attack her appearance.
It’s not really an attack on her appearance if the topic of conversation at hand was her appearance. More of an opinion really.

When she came out with "But why should the Storm be penalized?" I thought WTF, was she thinking that Melbourne should be given the 2 competition points? She was obviously flustered/annoyed when saying this, she couldnt hide the expression on her face. Does she support Melbourne?

4727FB37-D27C-4E91-8DF9-DEADE09124B8.jpeg
Apparently Trent Merin returned 40 seconds early from the sin bin on Thursday night.

I'm glad Manly didn't take Gasnier's wonderful advice during the game and remove the Manly players off the field for the 2 mins.

sheesh

Numpty

The fact is that even with the early return ... we played Melb in Melb with one man less for a combined total of 18min 20 sec ..

If they couldn't beat us with that advantage they can go and get fukkened ....

Not just that. They couldn't even find the line. We found the line with 11 on the field.

To be fair, we had the same advantage for 20 mins. We just capitalised on ours ;)

The fact is that even with the early return ... we played Melb in Melb with one man less for a combined total of 18min 20 sec ..

If they couldn't beat us with that advantage they can go and get fukkened ....

And another 10 for Jake...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8