Will we lose points for the sin bin?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You can hear clearly that the Melbourne Storm official says to the NRL official “you stuffed up mate” so tell me how Manly is responsible?

From that footage it’s as clear as day that the NRL have the overall control of the clock on the sideline which makes sense. But then you have the NRL saying that it’s up to the clubs... bleow the line leadership by the NRL which doesn’t surprise anyone.

Furious at those idiots on the panel (bar Brandy) trying to pin it on us.

NRL to blame as Brandy said. Period.

BREAKING NEWS!!
The #NRL has released a statement saying they aren't to blame. They have reported that the time for sin bins is actually controlled by the clubs however neither side had an official monitoring time. #NRLStormManly @SeaEagles @storm @telegraph_sport @FOXNRL

The NRL said: “The responsibility of the timing for sin binsis held by the clubs, although in this instance, it appears there were no club supplied sin bin operators present at the venue.”

So under the NRL rules if we did not nominate anyone, than its the Storms responsibility to keep timing.

So hopefully if that statement is correct, than its the storms fault. The only problem might be if we did not nominate anyone and told the Storm to act as time keepers (required under the rules).

How much will the Storm be fined for arguing with the NRL official? $50k? $100k? $1m? Pennisi could be banned for life and the Storm forced to release Slater and Smith and relocated to Perth. A terrible look for the game.#

#how the incident would be reported if the teams were reversed

The NRL said: “The responsibility of the timing for sin binsis held by the clubs, although in this instance, it appears there were no club supplied sin bin operators present at the venue.”

So under the NRL rules if we did not nominate anyone, than its the Storms responsibility to keep timing.

So hopefully if that statement is correct, than its the storms fault. The only problem might be if we did not nominate anyone and told the Storm to act as time keepers (required under the rules).
We is innocent despite the lynching mob

I read the statement to mean the Storm didn’t have anyone either. Pennisi happened to be on the sideline but he wasn’t an official timekeeper.

The NRL have nobody to blame but themselves, as much as they will try to get out of it.

GUYS !!! I have fox and just did the replay time keeping on it all.

So. Started the stopwatch as soon as Api is sent to bin ( love the FYou thumbs up to the Drizzle supporters - pure class).

Uate scores in the corner = stop clock. Time keeper may or may not have stopped his stopwatch accordingly.

When there is a restart by Drizzle at half way ref calls time off again shortly. Stopwatcher may have missed this also.

Watching the replay and doing the time keeping correctly I have Api coming back on roughly after 9mins and 4 seconds.
Factor in the sideline NRL stopwatch dude - he may well have missed the said "ref time offs" = 10 mis - all good.

Stop watch dude showed Panisi his digital clock to him showing 10 mins...........

SO - having said that we are cool..................oh and 40 nil you dumb muppets - Hahah.

Multiple things here.

1. I wonder if the Fox Sports clock actually matches the NRL official clock?

2. Is there an agenda? Fox sports fishing after the game, baiting, waiting, assuming Bellamy will blow up in the Press Conference. He doesnt. So they play the one snippet of the Manly presser where it shows Barrett had no real idea what had gone on either. No one cared except for Fox Sports.

3. If someone at the NRL is found to be Lying about this then does Greenberg fall on his sword? It has been an absolute joke.

4. If im a Melbourne fan i would have been filthy if we had have lost by 2 points. They got beaten by 20. That 1 minute did not decide the game.

5. Greg Alexander is awesome. The only person on the fox coverage that said it had noting to do with Manly while the rest tried to place the blame on us.

You can hear clearly that the Melbourne Storm official says to the NRL official “you stuffed up mate” so tell me how Manly is responsible?

From that footage it’s as clear as day that the NRL have the overall control of the clock on the sideline which makes sense. But then you have the NRL saying that it’s up to the clubs... bleow the line leadership by the NRL which doesn’t surprise anyone.

Furious at those idiots on the panel (bar Brandy) trying to pin it on us.

NRL to blame as Brandy said. Period.
Brandy lives in manly area area and coaches naraweena u11s
He has become one of us

I wonder who told Api to go back on the field? Fox haven't asked that question.
And that is the question that needs to be answered, at the moment it seems like Api thought "that's about 10 minutes, I think I will go and get into this scrum"........ someone told him to go back on, appears that Manly did not have an official so it was either the Melbourne timekeeper, I don't think so. Then the only other logical explanation is that either Api decided to go back on based on his own guesstimate or it was the NRL official.

If Fox Sports wanted some answers they should have interviewed Api right away and asked him who told him to go on. That would have really settled the score.

On 1. Voss made mention (approx 623 times I think) that they had gone back and worked out from the game clock that Api came back 1 min 40 sec early. In case we missed it, he repeated it every 10 seconds for the remainder of the game.
No. They are going off the TV clock. Maybe the NRL and the TV clock are exactly the same??? Who Knows?

To me it looks like the nrl guy was showing frank pon his stopwatch saying ten mins or that type of thing

That’ll be because he didn’t stop his watch while the game clock was stopped for the bunker’s attempt to find a reason to disallow Uate’s try. Serves them right for stuffing around so long on the replays when it was obvious after 15 seconds it was a try.

Oh, and since there was actually no reason for Walker to be sin-binned in the first place, surely we’re even? Better than even, even? We were still down a player we shouldn’t have been for the better part of 10 minutes.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8