will the business end of season 2021 dodge the covid curse?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What are your thoughts on the chances of the season making the GF with crowds?

NSW, VIC and Now the ACT are heading south do you think they can keep QLD covid free till the GF?

Imagine a GF with no crowds.....
Hope so

Seems like things change very quickly so anything could happen. GF with no crowds would hurt the NRL financially in a very big way.

As you say NSW, VIC are not options atm but all that can be done is hope.

The grand final will be a sellout in Queensland, there is no way the government won't allow it to happen. It's more about politics and my dick is bigger than your dick between the premiers.
If the Queensland government said no crowds there would be other states or even NZ willing to bend over backwards to host the game with fans.

The grand final will be a sellout in Queensland, there is no way the government won't allow it to happen. It's more about politics and my dick is bigger than your dick between the premiers.
If the Queensland government said no crowds there would be other states or even NZ willing to bend over backwards to host the game with fans.
Inc NSW who have stopped caring it seems.

with school holidays approaching in the finals its a worry. so many outbreaks have centred around school holiday times or lead ins. uncanny

Crowds or no crowds at least it looks like the season is going to make it to the end. Only one more week to hope for no squads breaching protocol, after that half the sides can go and do whatever they will. The remaining finalists will surely be motivated to be good, one week at a time with so much at stake.
As for what happens in the wider community, that's probably a complete lottery.

Agree , that’s what this whole circus is about !!

Hang on. I know I have been drinking a lot during lock down but I swear the QLD premier and NDW premier are female!

I wonder if the dad is the former manly reserve grader, and rooster winger of the same name?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4