Will Matai evolve or revolve in 2013?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lsz said:
How many times are we going to have this argument?

Once again my favourite vid of all time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL6b96jaazU

Watch how many of these are "shoulder charges". I think they will do the majority of penalising post game in suspensions rather than in the game

One or two of the tackles were a little sus but the vast majority were just good solid tackles. The thing to look for is where his arms are. If they are open and engulfing even if he hits first with the shoulder, I understand that they are OK. It's when the arm is held down and the player thrust forward with the shoulder without any apparent intent to tackle that it is the offending tackle. I saw two, and both when Matai was younger, that looked suspicious. The rest were fine. Just hope the refs understand that and dont start penalised legit tackles.

A beast that's been focusing on using physical attacks will evolve . Matai was born to Massacre.

In the video clip at approx 1 min 35 there is a hit on Karmichael Hunt as he takes a bomb. It reminded me of the infamous Crocker/Slater hit on Snake in the 2007 grand final. Matai's was fine (and Hunt got straight up) but it highlights how small the margin for error can be. I still reckon Crocker should have been sent off.

MK Eagle said:
I think Matai is underestimated in attack due to his deserved reputation of his punishing defence. Has changed many games with his dummy half busts where he must be rated 1 of the best in the game. His bust up the left hand side in the dying minutes of last years Bronco game was the main play in the Winning Wolfman try. A great allround centre no doubt.

Very true mk but I would like him to work with his winger more rather than cut back inside all the time

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4