Will Hopoate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No - If we could have him in a time capsule to 2011 would have that player back - far from that today & imo, regardless of coming home - never will be....plus there's plenty of backs already.
Glad to hear he is sueing the slime though - that is great news!!

image.jpg

I'd take him back at the right price. He's not the first player to go to Parra and turn to crap, and he won't be the last. If you take him out of there he may recapture his form.
Whatever happens, Parra are f***ed. They will have to pay him out at the full value of his contract, which should be counted in the salary cap.
I hope Choc and Foz are following this closely, because it's more than likely that at least one of them will end up in a similar position.

I'd take him back at the right price. He's not the first player to go to Parra and turn to crap, and he won't be the last. If you take him out of there he may recapture his form.
Whatever happens, Parra are f***ed. They will have to pay him out at the full value of his contract, which should be counted in the salary cap.
I hope Choc and Foz are following this closely, because it's more than likely that at least one of them will end up in a similar position.

The Supreme court will decide if Parra have to pay him out. From what they are saying there is no contract in place and therefore he is a free agent. That's my understanding of it at present.

The Supreme court will decide if Parra have to pay him out. From what they are saying there is no contract in place and therefore he is a free agent. That's my understanding of it at present.

That's Parra's argument but I don't believe it will stand up. What they have done is absolutely deplorable. Will committed to them by signing the contract and was, by virtue of that contract, prevented from entertaining potential offers to join rival clubs. Parra then unilaterally refused to register it and sought to renegotiate it.
I can't see any Court finding in favour of Parra on this. Imagine the precedent it would set!
I wouldn't be surprised if Will ends up sitting out the season over this.

To be fair to the guy, he was being offered 800k a year. I would play for Parramatta for that much coin.
Absolutely. No expectation on performance, September off every year, supporter base with IQ's that make you feel like a rocket surgeon, and a board that is so dysfunctional they take the heat off the mediocre on field performances you constantly dish up. Perfect job really, unless you crave a premiership ring....but he has ticked that box already.

He just plays in a position we dont really need. Unless they axe someone else we dont have a spot for him. I dont care about the history just the future

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4