Will Des pick Dylan tomorrow ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The bald knob has said the NRL are ratifying this new rule and will be drafted and sent out to clubs today.
So clubs won't be able to name players suspended under the rule.
But the rule won't be tested legally until Thursday when the matter returns to court.
The judge may rule it a restraint of trade or unlawful because it prejudices every ones presumption of innocence.
Very interesting.
So I think Walker will be named on an extended bench.

But the rule won't be tested legally until Thursday when the matter returns to court.
The judge may rule it a restraint of trade or unlawful because it prejudices every ones presumption of innocence.
Very interesting.
So I think Walker will be named on an extended bench.

Baldy was asked if he expected De Belin to be names tomorrow.

He said that he did not expect it and that they could not.

Whether to clueless gimp is correct is an entirely different matter.

Manly have also said they support the suspension and at no time since have they said contrary, despite De Belin's case.

If he can be picked then he must be picked. Though i think the nrl is in the process of adjusting there rulings lol amatuers

Manly need to be focused and not deflecting questions about a drop kick player on his self inflicted saga :swear:

Leichhardt rarely gives up the 2 match points :wait:

I think Walker will be named, but I also think that while being named, there will be a plan in place in case he's not available. At worst he'll be named on the extended bench but I have a feeling that tomorrow, the name Dylan Walker will have #3 alongside of it.

As to whether it is still that way come Saturday night remains to be seen. Stay tuned folks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8