Will DCE go to the Dolphins?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will DCE be at the Dolphins at the start of '23?

• Total voters
We have $4mil tied up in 4 players. DCE, Taupau, Jake and Tom. We can't afford that to continue after the end of next season. In fact we can't afford it now and hope to win a title. We lack premiership quality in the #9, #6, #3, #4 positions. I still have a feeling if Marty finds a 3 year deal for '23,'24 that we'll release him for '22.

We have $4mil tied up in 4 players. DCE, Taupau, Jake and Tom. We can't afford that to continue after the end of next season. In fact we can't afford it now and hope to win a title. We lack premiership quality in the #9, #6, #3, #4 positions. I still have a feeling if Marty finds a 3 year deal for '23,'24 that we'll release him for '22.
We should be trying to shop Marty to the Tigers.

Swap deal for stefano but we can pay 250 k of Marty’s contract and upgrade stefano to 600 k. 😈
Stefano was in the NSW camp for game 3. No club in their right mind would sell off his potential for a 32 year old. They've got a young guy they can hold onto for years and build a pack around.

I’ve changed my mind on this now and don’t think he’ll be targeted by the Phins.

Age would be that barrier I think.

And Bellamy has said no to Munster leaving before 24 so who knows as to who their main target will be.

we need to groom a 7.
Aaron?
Ah but the wunderkinds don't always get there. I love the line from the Dionne Warwick classic - 'and all the stars that never were, are parking cars and pumping gas' @:D

san Jose.PNG

We need either DCE or Foz if we are going to win a comp soon. Since our win in 1987 every premiership-winning team has had at least 1 previous winner

1987/1996 (Cliffy & Des)
1996/2008 (Beaver)
2008/2011 (heaps..)
2011/2022 (DCE & Foz)

I hope he does. I like the Tiges
Same. I feel sorry for them after what Cleary did...they have some really passionate supporters that deserved better. As for Sheens, he’s one of the best in the business...the Tigers 05 win is probably the pick of all the under dog premiership wins. They might have been favs on the night due to Cowboys also coming from nowhere but they won that comp with a very thin roster and were never expected to challenge that year. It was a real credit to his coaching.

This debate should remind the Club that its important to have a succession plan. Foran and DCE are in the twilight of their careers. We have Schuster ready to go at 6 and we need to groom a 7.
I am sure they’re thinking along those lines.

Speaking of the Dugongs in general, did anyone else notice that ridiculous set-up at Sandcliffe Stadium, where (at least one of) the coaches boxes are on the opposite side of the ground to the dressing rooms? Leaving the coach/s to trek across field before and after each half. Surely they will need to sort that out by 2023.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8