Will any youngsters step up this year?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look that's fair I just don't see a stand out to take it off Lachlan. We have not see enough of GCT there well nothing to go off and Lawton been used as back rower but it is a new regime
Just having Croker and Jake shoring up the defence around the ruck area is comforting to know. Definitely have Croker starting.

It is not unusual to play 28 or so players a year ... I would expect to see a fair few get their chance ..

Would like to see Tuitavake and Weekes. Tuitavake similar build to Leota from the panthers (needs an injury free run) and Weekes looks like a first grader - just needs a position.

Can Weekes play centre? Would Seibold play Weekes @ centre if they have promised it to Garrick?

Can Weekes play centre? Would Seibold play Weekes @ centre if they have promised it to Garrick?
I think in the Graham podcast Seibold mentioned Garrick as being like Tom, an elite athlete. Clearly he's got a high regard for Garrick and rightly so. Will be really interested to see what he thinks is the best way to use him.

Centre was his main position as a junior, but he has only played once in that position in the NRL. I think he is the premier winger in the club, but deserves an opportunity at centre. He has genuine pace, something both Parker & Harper lack.
The Speedy Garrick will make a Gun centre

This is One of the many great changes I look forward to 2023

Seas eagle backs are meant to fly

Come fly with me

lets fly

lets fly away

There is a Sea eagle swooping in for a try

Down 4 pines park way

SPEED KILLS !
1671655016096.png

Yeah I'm confident Garrick would do great at centre.

My only issue then would be depth on the wing

We have Saab Tipi and the promising Vaega Las vegas .
Weeks is also fast enough to excel there
I am sure we also have other contenders in our squad

We have Saab Tipi and the promising Vaega Las vegas .
Weeks is also fast enough to excel there
I am sure we also have other contenders in our squad
I'm not fully convinced on Vaega yet, still at bit green imo

The Speedy Garrick will make a Gun centre

This is One of the many great changes I look forward to 2023

Seas eagle backs are meant to fly
Why would you change Garrick's position from a high class try finishing winger, to the hard graft of playing centres.

Why would you change Garrick's position from a high class try finishing winger, to the hard graft of playing centres.
Because he wants either a FB or Center position....if he was told Wing only he'd be in Newcastle right now. Garrick & Koula as our Centers.....WOW.

I guess Parker or Harper could slot onto the wing if needed - not great options but an option outside the Saab, Tippi, Vegas

We need real speed in the centres and Parker and Harper just don’t possess it. Both depth IMO. Koula and Garrick in the centres makes perfect sense to me.
The Demonic speed duo of Koula Garrick centre paring is a match made in Heaven

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6