Wiliame is not up to first grade standard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He sure is and he is lightning fast and a good finisher. His defence isn't that great but neither is Will I Am's.
Speed is something we desperately need!! Blair and Hiku aren't speedsters either.
Will I am and Blair aren't even up to NSW cup standard. Taufua is a nightmare under the high ball and can't read a play to save his life.Hiku has been hanging at the pie shop way to much.......
Point being we need a overhaul in the backs and forwards.
And like the saying goes, you can't teach speed.
When Lyon and Matai are out we are almost guaranteed to lose.....

Just put Chee Kam in there please, he had a ripper of a game last week, he's good defensively and will put in more effort than this nuffy Williame.

I mentioned the same thing last year some time but was shot down.
Something along the lines that speed isn't everything. Fact is we have no pace anywhere.
I've seen Tafua get mowed down by a front rower for F sake.
Well I'm with you Eagle, you can't teach it and every championship side needs it. It's ok to have a few skilful outside backs but having speedsters is a must! You know, finishers. And to run a player down.
Who's running a player down from our squad ATM?
Hiku maybe if the player he was chasing stole his pie......

Settle down Hiku lovers, just a joke

Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to sign Jake Mamo from the Knights.

Snake
Mamo
Gutherson
Matai
Hiku

Lyon
DCE/Elgey

I think Lyon is a more than capable 5/8, and should probably play there next year given the speed he appears to have lost. He would still probably be faster than Foran, and a lack of speed at 5/8 is not such a big deal. He puts up good bombs, and short kicks, and as he showed on Friday night, he can throw a nice pass to a sweeping fullback. Gutherson and Mamo would supply some decent pace outwide.

Snake
Mamo
Gutherson
Matai
Hiku

Lyon
DCE/Elgey

I think Lyon is a more than capable 5/8, and should probably play there next year given the speed he appears to have lost. He would still probably be faster than Foran, and a lack of speed at 5/8 is not such a big deal. He puts up good bombs, and short kicks, and as he showed on Friday night, he can throw a nice pass to a sweeping fullback. Gutherson and Mamo would supply some decent pace outwide.

Snake
Mamo
Gutherson
Matai
Hiku

Lyon
DCE/Elgey

Turbo in for Hiku and I think it's a winning backline

Yep, it all comes back to the Celery cap. Unfortunately Williame Leeks in defense, he was a fast Runner Bean before but at the moment could'nt Beetroots. Lettuce give him a run in ressies and see if he still suffers from the Artichokes.
Moondog, that's just Corny, but as far as Williame goes, he is Squashing our chances of winning so we need to Peas him off.

Slow_and_Steady_Funny_Meme.jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7