Wiliame is not up to first grade standard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we still have back line injurie issues nexted week, and will I am gets another start.... He must be pushed out to the wing..... To be honest I'm sure some one else should get a shot, the kids had his shot without really taking it.

As I said in another post surely there is a better centre in Toyota cup or even play hasson in the pigs and put symonds to centre. Any option is better. Shame Charlie Taylor went to the roosters. He would have got a start I reckon.

Think he was injured but was named to play this week.

Will I am me looks better than Glenn Stewart at the same stage of their career, needs time to go back and work on his game, hence why you give guys a couple of games then give them time as part of the blooding cycle.

As I said in another post surely there is a better centre in Toyota cup or even play hasson in the pigs and put symonds to centre. Any option is better. Shame Charlie Taylor went to the roosters. He would have got a start I reckon.

Maybe now Bozo who is heading the junior recruitment now could try to get Charlie Taylor back and being a local rather than trying when his value increases, as boy we could use his speed and defense outwide
apparently playing wing at roosters and hearing he is killing it.
It was in the local paper not long ago he will be making his first grade debut sooner rather than later for the chooks

whats wrong with Mania Rudolph,surely he deserves a shot

i would like to see Cheekam given a go as a back up centre .. the same way des uses mbye and Jackson as replacement centres .... defensive errors cost us competition points .. whats more important .. blooding someone that makes huge errors in defence ????? .. or putting a good defensive player in the position to give your already weakened attack every chance to get the competition points ....

• 👍
Reactions: Baz
What about Delroy Berryman ? He's a winger isn't he ?

Every time I see Will I Am jogging behind that Dogs player in the try eventually scored by Mbye, I get angrier and angrier. Had he sprinted, that try would not have been scored.

If I was Tooves, I'd be calling him into my office Monday morning, showing him the vision and telling him he just got himself dropped to NSW Cup. Now, **** off.

Will I am should know that his chances are running out. he hasn't even showed a glimpse of something yet. maybe he just doesn't have it.

Seriously its like playing with 12 players having Williame on the field - actually 12 would be better cause if he's off the field he wont drop it, run into touch, kick the ball indiscriminately, get turnstiled, misread numbers in defence, drop off tackles, jog around like its still the warm up etc etc.

He's one of those players whose name will come up in future years when we talk about all time worst......

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2