• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why is widdop allowed to uppercut lussick and not get sent off? Why did none of the bias commentators say anything? Why has no one mentioned it? classic nrl garbage.

The 1st penalty of the game nene Mcdonald lost the ball and they were given a penalty. then they score and have possession for 10 minutes scoring again with muttingale taking out uate. now its 12 nil. This is classic match fixing for all too see. The nrl has fallen so far. since 2013 the biggest rort of all. We played crap very crap but if we had the ball on there 20 like we should of maybe we score and get the larger chunk of possession yet.... only good thing out of today was J.lussick he's a gun.

oh yeah why no widdop send off? its OK to slap and uppercut manly players

Well good to see i wasn't the only one. f.ing pathetic but with the pillow bitter big chin and cooper cronk involved could we expect anything different

Why is widdop allowed to uppercut lussick and not get sent off? Why did none of the bias commentators say anything? Why has no one mentioned it? classic nrl garbage.

The 1st penalty of the game nene Mcdonald lost the ball and they were given a penalty. then they score and have possession for 10 minutes scoring again with muttingale taking out uate. now its 12 nil. This is classic match fixing for all too see. The nrl has fallen so far. since 2013 the biggest rort of all. We played crap very crap but if we had the ball on there 20 like we should of maybe we score and get the larger chunk of possession yet.... only good thing out of today was J.lussick he's a gun.

it was the classic SOO formula tried and tested in front of everyone for several years, massive momentum in the first 10 minutes and the other team back peddling thereafter.......what they couldn't know was how we would fall apart so massively after this......

and the blind will not see, and will steadfastly refuse to see

what about the elbow from De Belin...you can get binned for slapping, isn't an elbow worse?

De Grubin AND Widdop shouldve got 10. Dont get me wrong, Lussick is a dumb useless merkin plod whom shud be shipped back to Parra asap, but DeBelin started that with the wrist strike. How only a Manly player gets 10 is astonishing.
I know why it wasnt mentioned - Fox continue to use explayers to call and add bias opinion to games involving their old clubs. Its very unprofessional and totally annoying to hear Gaz call dragons games, Ennis to call Sharks games, Parker to call Any games etc...
Does my head in

De Grubin AND Widdop shouldve got 10. Dont get me wrong, Lussick is a dumb useless merkin plod whom shud be shipped back to Parra asap, but DeBelin started that with the wrist strike. How only a Manly player gets 10 is astonishing.
I know why it wasnt mentioned - Fox continue to use explayers to call and add bias opinion to games involving their old clubs. Its very unprofessional and totally annoying to hear Gaz call dragons games, Ennis to call Sharks games, Parker to call Any games etc...
Does my head in
exactly hearing gaz put me off straight away it's a joke.. like you said there bias turds and so obvious. gaz sees everything but not the widdop uppercut. In fact none of them said one word. absolutely disgraceful

It was there for all to see
A common sense approach to the bunker looking at it would be asking the question why Darcy through a punch then you will see the the elbow by Debellin
But we all know the the referee and bunker does not have a common sense about them

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7