Why this isnt a dark time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I have seen this weekend and the current period referred to as a "dark time". I see things differently.
Whilst we havent won many games in this half of the season we are still in the 8 and we have are the masters of our destiny. Whilst it will be dark to miss out just think of the euphoria you will feel if we get in Just imagine!

thats what I am thinking of.

I am planning on not going out on Saturday but if we win I will get spastic!!!!!

If we did happen to fluke the Semis I will be in orbit with joy. Any Parra supporter that dares to get in my way trying to beat me to a ticket to Slime Stadium better watch out!!! :yeah:

At the start of the season, we we're seeing week in week out what our side is capable and did I love it. We have fallen appart in recent times but for some reason it doesn't seem permanent. I can just tell its a slump. The skill it there. The effort is there. Things just arn't clicking like they we're but I have the inevitable feeling that when it starts to click again, we will be on fire. Add to that orford, Bell and few other young signing, I feel the future is strong as a manly supporter. We just have to push past the last 2 months of football.

What will we all be saying if we make the finals and happen to win our first match???

I am going out, apparantly seeing charlie and the chocolate factory. maybe I need to suggest we go to a bar instead! damn man this could beawesome, I dont know how I will be able to sleep on Saturday night either way

we all what finals footy thats for sure.. First time in what almost a decade.. manly fans are craving it!

We would all go nuts. Lets pray the boys can lift and do it for the fans

I said to Mata in an E-mail today, if we can sneak into the finals and play Parra @ Parra - why CAN'T we beat them? The match was pretty close throughout the year.

Imagine what people would say then !!!

:D

I would like to but its a night out with my mrs apparrantly

I'll be quite intoxicated by the time I arrive in Canberra so no doubt the native Canberrans will hear quite a bit from a tipsy Greig and I...And Matt being his usual self...

Afterwards it's either a wake or a celebration..

Go to a bar Daniel you can watch the oompa loompa in the maroon & white no. 7 jersey :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: Great call UP.

I hope the trip is worth it CC - last year's game doesn't give too many reasons for confidence. !pray: !pray: !pray:

You blokes are astounding.

You're like one of those bounce-back dolls that just can't get knocked down.

When was the last time we beat the Raiders in Canberra?

The last time I remember beating Canberra in Canberra was when we ended there massive winning run there. Probably 95 or 96!!!!

However I am sure we have snuck in maybe 1 more win since then.

If we lose it will be the Darkest period in Manly history.

Teams below us have handed us this semis birth on a plate.

If we dont win and if Roosters and penrith lose for Manly to make the Semis I still wont be impressed and I certainly wont have a bar of "overachievement" being muttered.

Well Mata - they say that success is getting up one more time than you are knocked down.

Dan - go to an early session of Chuck & the Choc factory and then have dinner somewhere that has Fox TV hanging from the roof/on the wall. That should still fit the criteria.
Hopefully when you see Choc play you won't Chuck!

I know what my answer would be if I was informed I was going out to dinner on Saturday night......

So now that disgusting JV is part of our history is it?

I'll remember that next time you pull out the "at least we've got a club" line.

Well Mata - they say that success is getting up one more time than you are knocked down.

Dan - go to an early session of Chuck & the Choc factory and then have dinner somewhere that has Fox TV hanging from the roof/on the wall. That should still fit the criteria.
Hopefully when you see Choc play you won't Chuck!

Yeah honey its a really good place, its not an RSL its just a trendy name.....

Nah I will just have to miss out. I couldnt watch it anyway

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4