Why the shake up?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
your ****ing good at lining up arent you Flipper

boom boom boom

I dont queue for pizza, i order it over the phone
That limits your options to cheap and nasty, cheese paste made, multi-national pizzas or their dodgy Australian rip-off, with the Aussie pineapple and nothing else local, Eagle boys, doesn't it?

I've heard dominos have their bases made in Malaysia and they arrive at the shop frozen. I can't see it being cost effective, but that's what I've heard!

I have a great idea. Krispy Kream can run our club. Thats two positives.

People will line up all night just to get anything from our club, and zap will have the ****s on big time. Two birds... one stone.

[blockquote]I dont queue for pizza, i order it over the phone
That limits your options to cheap and nasty, cheese paste made, multi-national pizzas or their dodgy Australian rip-off, with the Aussie pineapple and nothing else local, Eagle boys, doesn't it?

I've heard dominos have their bases made in Malaysia and they arrive at the shop frozen. I can't see it being cost effective, but that's what I've heard![/blockquote]

Only in the country my friend, only in the country.

We have these things here in the big smoke called Cars and these people called Delivery drivers.

If i dont order it over the phone i am sittingin the restaurant not queueing at 2:30AM.

Maybe if the waitress was a 6 foot blond measurements around 36 26 36

Holey crap (pun intended) - a political post shanghaied by donuts!  :shock:

we can hijack a post about anything, its only usually 2 posts away from a topic change

So Papa Juseppi's original italian pizza on Mossman road deliver to your place do they?

Or just the franchise schmucks?

Matabele, although i have never heard of them I am sure they do.

But whilst we are on it you could always go with

Milanos (independant pizza place, been there for years on military road) yes they deliver

Capitanos, in north sydney, independant, and yes they deliver

Mosman wood fire pizza, yes they deliver

Cammerray pizza, yes they deliver

There are plenty and to be able to survive they have to.... you guessed it DELIVER

good on 'em hey? Spolied for choice you lads are. :wink:

Hey Zap, I see you're getting carved up over at ME. :lol:

good on 'em hey?  Spolied for choice you lads are.   :wink:  

Hey Zap, I see you're getting carved up over at ME.   :lol:

nothing I cant handle, a bunch of kittens in a sack.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7