Why is the team consistently flat?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If his press conferences are anything to go by - filled with malaise and apathy - then it's no wonder we come out of the dressing rooms half asleep. In this latest press conference one of the journos asked him what sort of a rev up he gave the team at half time. His response was words to the effect that - "oh, they don't need an angry coach losing his temper down there". WTF??!! Well here's a thought; whatever you're doing right now buddy isn't working because we look like a bunch of sleep walkers out there. Perhaps you need to fire the **** up and give these blokes a proper rocket before the game.
I can't believe he said "oh they don't need a angry coach losing his temper" ....mate, I wouldn't discount a tap on the shoulder coming up at some time.

If his press conferences are anything to go by - filled with malaise and apathy - then it's no wonder we come out of the dressing rooms half asleep. In this latest press conference one of the journos asked him what sort of a rev up he gave the team at half time. His response was words to the effect that - "oh, they don't need an angry coach losing his temper down there". WTF??!! Well here's a thought; whatever you're doing right now buddy isn't working because we look like a bunch of sleep walkers out there. Perhaps you need to fire the **** up and give these blokes a proper rocket before the game.
It's probably hard to take him seriously yelling at you with his voice. I'm thinking an angry Fozzie Bear is not going to instil too much fear in the players.

I suspect we don’t have a good coach who can connect with the players. The jury is still out but come round 20 if we are not entrenched in the top 8. Questions need to be asked from the top down and this includes Mestrov who employed Seibold and made the big people management calls. We will know in the next couple of months. There is btw ability within team just look at what we did to the storm a few weeks ago with the right attitude.

Agree! but it indicates with the right attitude the ability is there which what I was attempting to say.
Thanks , Now I understand what you meant
The ability is there so the coaching staff have no excuses for underachieving and not getting the team to play to the top of their game

Jake & Sipley back will bring us back up. Croker is great but not giving the forwards the service they need. Tuilagi needs a bit of time. Aloiai injured. Parker is becoming a liability with his lack of speed. Tom mb will find form & Schuster is a must for 5/8…..

Tom T
Saab
Koula
Ben T
Garrick
Schuster
DCE
Paseka
GKCT
Jake T
Ola
Samuela
Bully
Res: Croker, Keppie, Sipley, Tuilagi

Jake & Sipley back will bring us back up. Croker is great but not giving the forwards the service they need. Tuilagi needs a bit of time. Aloiai injured. Parker is becoming a liability with his lack of speed. Tom mb will find form & Schuster is a must for 5/8…..

Tom T
Saab
Koula
Ben T
Garrick
Schuster
DCE
Paseka
GKCT
Jake T
Ola
Samuela
Bully
Res: Croker, Keppie, Sipley, Tuilagi
I like it but The only 2 things I would change I wouldnt start with Samuela yet I would put Lawton and I think Tuilagi is out this week so I would Put Samuella on the bench

I reckon Weekes to fullback & Turbo to 5/8th - he was virtually playing 5/8th in the last 20 minutes of yesterday’s game anyway.

GCKT at #14, Fainu on bench.

Weekes
Saab
Koula
Parker
Garrick
Turbo
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Jurbo
Olakau’atu
Burbo
Bullemor

GCKT
Lawton
Sipley
Fainu

probably the reason why a lot of us don't get carried away with the yearly "pre-season block buster, truck pulling, team bonding, nail eating, tree punching, mountain goat headbutting - we're the best" stories that come out each year.

(I mean we read them, but well.... sometimes they don't translate well).
Confessing to getting excited about mountain goat headbutting...

I suspect we don’t have a good coach who can connect with the players. The jury is still out but come round 20 if we are not entrenched in the top 8. Questions need to be asked from the top down and this includes Mestrov who employed Seibold and made the big people management calls. We will know in the next couple of months. There is btw ability within team just look at what we did to the storm a few weeks ago with the right attitude.
I suspect Penn had a lot to do with the Seibold signing.

They had their man lined up before Des was shown the door.

I suspect Penn had a lot to do with the Seibold signing.

They had their man lined up before Des was shown the door.
I remember Mestrov specifically boasting about appointing Seibold. It would not have happened unless Penn agreed but this is Mestrovs signing

The JA and TK are both out for a long period of time (3 weeks+). So, tomorrow's team list hopefully will have some new blood in it. Ben was good, showed enthusiasm, motivated, get him into the starting line up. Get Woods out of the line up all together.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8