Why did you become a Manly supporter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mals said:
Spent my younger years in Forestville. My Dad is a Manly supporter, my older bro is a Manly supporter & my school mates were Manly supporters. I knew a good thing when it was staring me in the face! :D

After years of watching your team play at Belmore how does it feel playing home games at the soulless Homebush stadium??

Good for you .
Don't mind ANZ , didn't like playing out of Parramatta Stadium , Belmore was ok I guess when I used to be a member there and lots of dogs fans want us to move back there , but its run down and its had its day . Came down for last weeks game v the chooks and loved it .

Manly were playing against the Bulldogs and so John Hopoate was playing against Hazem El Masri. I went with the better player, person and role model.

barrack o barba said:
Sumdumguy said:
Because a Sea Eagle is an awesome looking bird of prey whereas a Bulldog is an ugly mutt

Agree with you about the eagle the bird but disagree bout a bulldog , many owners will disagree as well , bout 5k a pup now

A sex change is pretty expensive too, doesn't make it any more valuable or desireable

barrack o barba said:
Stevo said:
I own an American Bulldog. Most of the time i just want to kick her in the guts.

barrack o barba said:
Sumdumguy said:
Because a Sea Eagle is an awesome looking bird of prey whereas a Bulldog is an ugly mutt

Agree with you about the eagle the bird but disagree bout a bulldog , many owners will disagree as well , bout 5k a pup now

5K. That's bull****

I saw an Aussie Bulldog the other day and was told it was $2,500 a pup and double for a British Bulldog , will stand corrected

If someone is selling them for that price then good luck to em. If someone is buying them for that price then they are stupid.

British Bulldogs are the more expensive than the American and Aussie Bulldogs. But not by that much. Don't even get me started on French Bulldogs.

Typically British Bulldogs go from $1500 to about $3500

I have a female "Bully" or Johnson bloodline pure bred American Bulldog. She was $1500. The Males in that litter were $2000

I can't understand why Canterbury switched from being the demure Berries to the dribbling mutts.
No, on second thoughts; I've seen their supporters!

My dad is a Manly supporter and named me after Graham Eadie. There was never going to be any other choice :D

Stevo said:
barrack o barba said:
Stevo said:
I own an American Bulldog. Most of the time i just want to kick her in the guts.

barrack o barba said:
Sumdumguy said:

5K. That's bull****

I saw an Aussie Bulldog the other day and was told it was $2,500 a pup and double for a British Bulldog , will stand corrected

If someone is selling them for that price then good luck to em. If someone is buying them for that price then they are stupid.

British Bulldogs are the more expensive than the American and Aussie Bulldogs. But not by that much. Don't even get me started on French Bulldogs.

Typically British Bulldogs go from $1500 to about $3500

I have a female "Bully" or Johnson bloodline pure bred American Bulldog. She was $1500. The Males in that litter were $2000

Cool , I have a German Shephard , she is the best dog that I have ever had , shes 11 now and could still pull a b double

Why wouldn't you go for Manly. Every other team is supported by bogan dip****s.

Agreed Mickqld, why wouldn't you. When the love affair began, is lost in the mists of time.

Oh...south east Queenslanders. They are too close to the border, not like intelligent and talented central Queenslanders like DCE, Barba and my good self.

barrack o barba said:
mickqld said:
barrack o barba said:
mickqld said:
Why wouldn't you go for Manly. Every other team is supported by bogan dip****s.

Especially Queensland :D

Can't argue with you there. Especially bogan dip**** Queenslanders.

Youve obviously visited Logan and Ipswich then Mick

Yes only the once and it was an experience I wouldn't even wish on a dogs supporter......:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4