why did they shut down the Manly site forum?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jerry1 link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=183738.msg270137#msg270137 date=1277618770]
Not as pathetic as a bunch of sooks crying at the loss of a blog site.  This one was and is far superior to the official one so why mope about it.  Stay on this one and talk footie. 
I see this site also has it's geese.

[/quote]

Has been a flock arriving the past couple of weeks

jeez guys this thread wen down hill fast

not really Dan, i got hammered the other day for simply answering a question so this abuse of another regular poster shouldn't be a surprise.

I don't know if the influx of refugees from MWSE thinks they have to earn their stripes but its getting pretty old. i have posted less and less this week and if this garbage keeps going i might not bother at all.

And yes i realise this might not mean a great deal but this is getting silly.

Fro link said:
not really Dan, i got hammered the other day for simply answering a question so this abuse of another regular poster shouldn't be a surprise.

I don't know if the influx of refugees from MWSE thinks they have to earn their stripes but its getting pretty old. i have posted less and less this week and if this garbage keeps going i might not bother at all.

And yes i realise this might not mean a great deal but this is getting silly.
Haven't missed you one little bit.
You and DSM5 are such turkeys. If you would have just let the newbies have their whinge, they would be over it now.
You reap what you sow.

Fro I understand what you are saying and have noticed it and a fair few others not posting this week.

I think that everyone needs to stopattacking each other over **** and everyone needs to stop taking this crap to heart. It's a bloody sea eagles website and not Days of our lives!

Dsm5 has it spot on in the bottom of the membership thread. I don't fancy dousing bun fights every day

DSM5 link said:
Not as pathetic as a bunch of sooks crying at the loss of a blog site.  This one was and is far superior to the official one so why mope about it.  Stay on this one and talk footie. 

I agree 100% about this site being superior.

I agree, the personal attacks are just stupid. I understand calling someone a goose once if you think their post was crap, but at some point you just have to get over it and move on.

It seems as though the general discussions sub-category is where threads like this one go to die. It probably should now - we've all said our piece, so lets move on and talk about important stuff

:)

It's time for some peace guys, let's move on and whilst I don't always agree with DSM5...let's just talk footy!!

Happy for you to disagree with my observations (such as NSW will get smashed again)...but I reckon it's time for the personal stuff to be left alone.

Wether you are a member (or not), unhappy with the forum being closed (or not) we are still Manly fans....just enjoy the ride!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6