Why are we so slow with signings?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok I'm just going to ask (no dislikes please it is just an innocent question remember I am a rookie here) Could they be holding off on announcements because they are trying to negotiate you know who to come back??
Possibly

Ok I'm just going to ask (no dislikes please it is just an innocent question remember I am a rookie here) Could they be holding off on announcements because they are trying to negotiate you know who to come back??

Karin, stranger things than that have been true.

Arr, you need drinking poetry from old mate Omar.

XXXV
Then to the lip of this poor earthen Urn
I lean'd, the Secret of my Life to learn:
And Lip to Lip it murmur'd--"While you live
Drink!--for, once dead, you never shall return."

XXXVI
I think the Vessel, that with fugitive
Articulation answer'd, once did live,
And drink; and Ah! the passive Lip I kiss'd,
How many Kisses might it take--and give!

Woodsie, old mate....you are a legend! Great stuff!!

We'd never dislike a newbie, well at least I wouldn't!!

But I hope you are wrong.

Hope we are after Paul Vaughan Who is not getting picked by the raiders. If only we didn't have Nate on the books for so damn long, he would be a great pick up.

We also should have gone for nu brown instead of Blake green.

I wonder also with the drama of last season whether the club has decided to keep signing announcements until the end of the season.

We got caught up last year with the DCE and other signings media circus.

Ive really enjoyed the last 3 weeks seeing Manly string together some wins, playing good footy and keeping their heads mostly out of the media.

That list will resemble Plato's 7th letter by the time it's finished. Unlike his essay. Essay, lol. Funny word.

Hey, imagine two young Mexican lads discussing their school assignments. One asks the other....

"Hey, did you finish your esse on Valentine, Homes?" You have to read that in a Mexican voice!

Ahhhahahaha!!! You can have that one @globaleagle although you won't get many laughs with it in Canada, eh? Or here most probably. Anyway, it's yours now.

No givsies backsies! Wednesday night drinks are on me people!

DRINK!!!

lol, of all the nights to be away!

I can't use that joke...I'd get beaten up! And not in a good way. But as per the no givsies backsies rule....I shall regift it and pass it on. As soon as I can work out woodsies and omar's poem.

Mabye with what's happened with Foz over at the slime the recruitment team has to re think things. Anyone reckon we will sign him?

Wouldn't mind David Mead signing. Surely an upgrade on Matthew Wright.

Voldermort ?
Ssshhhhhhhh Ron....don't say his name.
giphy.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4