Why are Bulldogs fans on this site?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
WTF is going on around here? I see a thread about a merged Manly/Bulldogs team, rants about how many players left the Bulldogs in the last decade, details about the Bulldogs strength and weaknesses and future recruitment plans.

Why are we talking about this rubbish? The reason is that a bunch of losers from the Bulldogs have taken it upon themselves to come here and gloat about the signing of Dessie and give us their mock sympathy.

That's right - they are apparently giving us - the Premiers - their sympathy [along with verious ill informed insults about how we are 'merged' (WTF - have they been sleeping for the last 10 years?), Brett's allegations etc]!!

The record shows that over the last 5 years we have made the finals every year, made 3 GFs, won 2 premierships and a WCC. And we would have won more if not for the cheating scum. We don't need anyone's sympathy, especially not theirs.

Meanwhile, as the Bulldogs have lurched from one disaster to another and invariably performed poorly on the field, anyone who will listen is told how Greenberg is the greatest CEO in the world, how great the club is managed and how successful they are 'except on the field'.

If they are so well managed how come they have:
* Played overs for just about every player who has been recruited (Hodko the perfect example)?
* Lost the best junior to come through their ranks in Idris?
* Consistently failed to be competative on the field?

It seems to me like I am stating the obvious, but it is apparent that it needs to be explained to some - At the end of the day success on the field is all that counts.

Their greatest achievements are signing Des and being rich as a result of being in an area which has a high proportion of pokie addicts because there is nothing better to do. Full marks to them for signing Des. It is a good move for them which may lead to some success in the future, and it is a big loss for us.

But please let's keep it real. We have trophies in the cabinet. All they have is hope (and our discard as their playmaker). FFS look at the scoreboard Dogs fans. Why don't you piss off and come back when you actually have something to be proud of, if that ever happens.

How would you like to hang out with Dogs fans.

Everyone likes to be near success.

Idris is overrated. falls into the Inglis category ie fat and lazy.

The thread that makes me laugh is some bloke thinks this is karma for what we apparently did to the Bears.
Newsflash mate the Bears were insolvent going into the merger

Mickdog said:
I simply decided to post here because I have nothing better to do on my day off.

Thats very sad mate, well I hope we help you fill your day in and give you some inspiration to get a life.

eagles2win said:
Idris is overrated. falls into the Inglis category ie fat and lazy.

The thread that makes me laugh is some bloke thinks this is karma for what we apparently did to the Bears.
Newsflash mate the Bears were insolvent going into the merger

Thats right and people seem to forget that the Bears were offered a franchinse but didnt meet the NRL conditions, so how is that Manlys fault?

Yep didn't stop a former Bears player (allegedly) from the 1960s abusing me down at the Paragon the Friday night before the GF. He saw my Manly polo shirt & that was enough to set him foaming at the mouth. What a sad man, I feel sorry for him. I guess not seeing a Norths 1st grade premiership in his lifetime & seeing his club now playing park footy has made him mentally unstable.

What was that old saying ... Keep your friends close but your enemy closer ???

We come on here for reconnaissance

I respect your club , even though we have won more comps than you in the last 30 yrs , you guys are always up there , in fact the fact the you have had to lose players and your coach even more so .

The Eagle said:
Because their mods will ban you, ours prefer trolls

We have plenty of Manly trolls on the kennel , ceagle , sneakyprick , fivespoons , cherry poppins to name a few , the only decent one is manly mike

I expect doggie fans on here. We haven't had any over the weekend but I checked the Kennel last night for the first time in ages and there are idiotic trolls from Manly all over their site. Thanks to them I can see visitors to here. So I know where the blame sits.

Never. I have visited the Kennel 3 times in 11 months, never signed up and spent at most 30 mins each time having a look.

ManlyBacker said:
Never. I have visited the Kennel 3 times in 11 months, never signed up and spent at most 30 mins each time having a look.

Maybe you should live a little and join up Manlybacker , as long as you arnt racist you will have a lot of fun

barrack o barba said:
ManlyBacker said:

Maybe you should live a little and join up Manlybacker , as long as you arnt racist you will have a lot of fun

Illiterate convicts on the kennel? No thanks your the racist goons don't even play that card...your a useless embarrassment to trolls everywhere

The Eagle said:
barrack o barba said:
ManlyBacker said:

Illiterate convicts on the kennel? No thanks your the racist goons don't even play that card...your a useless embarrassment to trolls everywhere

Is that your best , Im quaking in my boots :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4