Why are Bulldogs fans on this site?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
barrack o barba said:
The Eagle said:
barrack o barba said:
ManlyBacker said:
Never. I have visited the Kennel 3 times in 11 months, never signed up and spent at most 30 mins each time having a look.

Maybe you should live a little and join up Manlybacker , as long as you arnt racist you will have a lot of fun

Illiterate convicts on the kennel? No thanks your the racist goons don't even play that card...your a useless embarrassment to trolls everywhere

Is that your best , Im quaking in my boots :D

Your club has no soul,2004 needs an asterisk and you haven't got one single player from 2008 because they retired in shame or left, minor premierships are minor and you haven't got a single local junior, you're cheating the cap again and need to be expelled to bring back the bears

You don't have a home ground and never will, your supporters love Greenburg who is an infidel of the highest order (their words not mine) and when gambling reforms added with the soon to be imprisoned outlaw gang that funds you through drug money gets done its bye bye berries, first ones out the door will be the scum who left here to join you to the highest bidder

The Eagle said:
barrack o barba said:
The Eagle said:
barrack o barba said:
ManlyBacker said:
Never. I have visited the Kennel 3 times in 11 months, never signed up and spent at most 30 mins each time having a look.

Maybe you should live a little and join up Manlybacker , as long as you arnt racist you will have a lot of fun

Illiterate convicts on the kennel? No thanks your the racist goons don't even play that card...your a useless embarrassment to trolls everywhere

Is that your best , Im quaking in my boots :D

Your club has no soul,2004 needs an asterisk and you haven't got one single player from 2008 because they retired in shame or left, minor premierships are minor and you haven't got a single local junior, you're cheating the cap again and need to be expelled to bring back the bears

You don't have a home ground and never will, your supporters love Greenburg who is an infidel of the highest order (their words not mine) and when gambling reforms added with the soon to be imprisoned outlaw gang that funds you through drug money gets done its bye bye berries, first ones out the door will be the scum who left here to join you to the highest bidder

Can someone give this bloke his medication ? What the hell are you on about ? Drug money , infidels ........

So we haven't got any juniors eh , fail . We havent got any players left from 2008 - thank god ! We won the spoon that year and those players were recruited by people who are no longer at Canterbury ; as for buying players from other clubs you mob have bought plenty in years gone by and while I acknowledge you have some local juniors in your current team I'm sure they are all not from the Northern Beaches

The Eagle said:
barrack o barba said:
The Eagle said:
barrack o barba said:
Gee your easy to fire up Eagle

Not fired up,I just think you should be banned for pure trolling, you've added nothing like your fellow mutts

maybe not , but whatever i wrote made you reply

Get a life, dog

Don't worry , I was like that after my first beer . As long as you guys are favorites for friday night Im a happy dog

whats with all the hatin'? I just realised how peaceful it is at the Titans Forum. Ive never experienced a troll at my time in the Titans Forum. No joke.

Titans Fan said:
whats with all the hatin'? I just realised how peaceful it is at the Titans Forum. Ive never experienced a troll at my time in the Titans Forum. No joke.

I think Titans Fan you have to realise that our club goes back to 1947, and has had a long history of animosity between fans with many clubs.

We are after all "the club that everyone else hates" but we have a "no one likes us we don't care" attitude back.

The current level of Bulldog Trolls on here, spreading their form of bravado is just giving all of us the you know whats, so don't take it personally.

I have been with my MWTS groups many many times to Skilled Park and have NEVER had a problem, all very nice people (probably because for many the Titans are their second team).

Bad luck for Saturday night, it's a pity you had to come up against the Premiers, in full flight, for your last game.

By the way must have been srange to see more Manly fans there than Titans fans!!

I would think the Dogs fans ask the same questions at their forum (as in why so manly fans etc)

voicefromthehill said:
Thats cause your team is crap ;)

Thanks for spreading the love yo'.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I think Titans Fan you have to realise that our club goes back to 1947, and has had a long history of animosity between fans with many clubs.

We are after all "the club that everyone else hates" but we have a "no one likes us we don't care" attitude back.

The current level of Bulldog Trolls on here, spreading their form of bravado is just giving all of us the you know whats, so don't take it personally.

I have been with my MWTS groups many many times to Skilled Park and have NEVER had a problem, all very nice people (probably because for many the Titans are their second team).

Bad luck for Saturday night, it's a pity you had to come up against the Premiers, in full flight, for your last game.

By the way must have been srange to see more Manly fans there than Titans fans!!

Yeah support for the Titans in terms of fans showing up for matches have been woeful over the last year or so. Its because of the wooden spoon we received last year and the lack of support the Titans management give towards their fans. I remember back in 2009/2010 huge crowds of Titans supporters used to show up for games. I guess i took that all for granted.

Sorry i momentarily forgot about the Manly's rich history so i will let you continue arguing with the Doggies supporters. I guess you start to get too many haters if you have been in the game for so long.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4