Why all the hate for Api

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I actually can't believe Hastings isn't our starting 9 yet. If Api can't hit a target now being a 1st grade footballer and started throwing a footy as a young kid i dare say his skill set won't improve from what he has now. Hastings just adds every element we are missing in this side. Great service, kicking in general play, support play, spark out of half, GOAL KICKING, solid defence and is a real competitor that will lift the side. Api to BT with Brown bench utility covering for Hastings. This has been a joke since round 1 last year.

Did you seriously expect Barrett to change the spine of the team that beat three of the teams in the top 8, then got beaten by the teams coming 1st and 2nd?

If he did, I would be calling him a fool.

Hastings may well become our starting hooker or 5/8, but he will play himself into the job by performing when he gets the chances. I don't think he did his chances any harm with the controlled performance he put in on Saturday ... interesting times.

Still think we need a proven 9 next year. I would like us to buy Mitch Rein. Goes good IMO and he's not going to get a start at the Panthers over Wallace. Hastings is our long term half. Green's D was so bad on the weekend that Hastings should be heavily considered to get a crack at starting 6
How do we start a rumour 'Rein to Manly' so it makes the papers and gets some momentum??!

Still think we need a proven 9 next year. I would like us to buy Mitch Rein. Goes good IMO and he's not going to get a start at the Panthers over Wallace. Hastings is our long term half. Green's D was so bad on the weekend that Hastings should be heavily considered to get a crack at starting 6
How do we start a rumour 'Rein to Manly' so it makes the papers and gets some momentum??!
Mitch rein! Better off with Myles.

Winning or losing should not blind a coach to the obvious. If you use that logic he should have been punted ages ago as we lose plenty more than we win.

The test is performsnce over a period of time and the fact is, despite incredible effort the guy struggles to run a team around the park.

The question is simply this and the answer is essy. Do we want a nine for the long term who cannot pass and doesn't have a kicking game ?
The answer has to be no.
And the guy who is snapping at his heels has both those attributes and is an excellent goalkicker in a team that is embarrassing in that regard.

Hastings may not work either but he damn sure needs a go.

Good player Rein. Very good passing game unlike your little man Api. Api is a 15-20 min spark off the bench. He would suit that perfectly.
Rein can't even play well in NSW cup and you want to replace a man who has had a great year for us and put his name in the origin circle? It's seriously funny, maybe let's pick up another has been hookers while we are at it.

Rein can't even play well in NSW cup and you want to replace a man who has had a great year for us and put his name in the origin circle? It's seriously funny, maybe let's pick up another has been hookers while we are at it.
Don't get emotional mate. Api for NSW would be a disaster and you know it. The vast amount of Manly supporters have the same thing to say about Api, 'has a red hot go, adds a spark, but lacks the skills and class to lead the team'. Even you mentioned his passing was poor against Melbs. It's nothing personal, he seems like a cracker of a bloke. I would like to see him come off the bench personally, but he's not a starting 1st grade 9 IMO.
Don't rate Rein? Fair enough, I don't see a whole lot out there TBH

Don't get emotional mate. Api for NSW would be a disaster and you know it. The vast amount of Manly supporters have the same thing to say about Api, 'has a red hot go, adds a spark, but lacks the skills and class to lead the team'. Even you mentioned his passing was poor against Melbs. It's nothing personal, he seems like a cracker of a bloke. I would like to see him come off the bench personally, but he's not a starting 1st grade 9 IMO.
Yeah there's really nothing out there at the moment barring peats but he will go back to Parras paper bags.

The thing is we already have Brown, Green, Api and Hastings on our books for next year so I'm not to sure a replacement is going to be high on our agenda for 2018.

The thing is we already have Brown, Green, Api and Hastings on our books for next year so I'm not to sure a replacement is going to be high on our agenda for 2018.
Do you think Brown will play on next year? I would think that England may be calling him... And Green! Hopefully...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8