Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who's free Saturday night?

Rosko

Premium Member
The one time this weekend I can't watch... hopefully it stays on YouTube!

Mitch

Loved the live stream tonight with Beaver, Boxy and MB! Obviously watching the game never gets old, but also great to get some insight from them. As a fan I always disliked Michael Crocker (probably stemming from the 2007 GF), but it was nice to hear that the hate for him was felt from the team as well!

Great initiative from the club, particularly in this down time.

Last edited:

Will on the hill.

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
Really enjoyed that. Got me thinking how awesome it would be to see something similar from current players on current games. I would certainly part with extra $ over and above my membership for something like that.

ALinda

Premium Member
Loved the live stream tonight with Beaver, Boxy and MB! Obviously watching the game never gets old, but also great to get some insight from them. As a fan I always disliked Michael Crocker (probably stemming from the 2097 GF), but it was nice to hear that the hate for him was felt from the team as well!

I thought it was awesome too and the commentary from Beaver, Boxy & Matty made it all the more enjoyable and I loved hearing about the game from their perspectives.
As for their dislike for Crocker (I think you're referring to the 2007 GF), there's also no love lost for Slater. At times the use of his legs/feet was so blatant and there was nothing subtle about it!

Thanks heaps to everyone involved. Hopefully we might get to see some other GF's or finals games whilst things are quiet.

ellakasmar

Literally such a good idea! The whole family tuned in and it was so cool to re-live it! Would love to see Chez, Jamie Buhrer and some of the others from the 11 grand final do the same!

Mark from Brisbane

โ€œ Triggered Boomerโ€
Premium Member
Loved the live stream tonight with Beaver, Boxy and MB! Obviously watching the game never gets old, but also great to get some insight from them. As a fan I always disliked Michael Crocker (probably stemming from the 2007 GF), but it was nice to hear that the hate for him was felt from the team as well!

The two best bits, their thoughts on Croker and Izzy!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom