Who's free Saturday night?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
i'll be enjoying a 4 pines northern beaches larger or three while i watch it.
anyone else joining me?

Attachments

• g.f. replay.pdf.jpeg
    g.f. replay.pdf.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 48
The one time this weekend I can't watch... hopefully it stays on YouTube!

Loved the live stream tonight with Beaver, Boxy and MB! Obviously watching the game never gets old, but also great to get some insight from them. As a fan I always disliked Michael Crocker (probably stemming from the 2007 GF), but it was nice to hear that the hate for him was felt from the team as well!

Great initiative from the club, particularly in this down time.

Last edited:
Really enjoyed that. Got me thinking how awesome it would be to see something similar from current players on current games. I would certainly part with extra $ over and above my membership for something like that.

Loved the live stream tonight with Beaver, Boxy and MB! Obviously watching the game never gets old, but also great to get some insight from them. As a fan I always disliked Michael Crocker (probably stemming from the 2097 GF), but it was nice to hear that the hate for him was felt from the team as well!

I thought it was awesome too and the commentary from Beaver, Boxy & Matty made it all the more enjoyable and I loved hearing about the game from their perspectives.
As for their dislike for Crocker (I think you're referring to the 2007 GF), there's also no love lost for Slater. At times the use of his legs/feet was so blatant and there was nothing subtle about it!

Thanks heaps to everyone involved. Hopefully we might get to see some other GF's or finals games whilst things are quiet.

Loved the live stream tonight with Beaver, Boxy and MB! Obviously watching the game never gets old, but also great to get some insight from them. As a fan I always disliked Michael Crocker (probably stemming from the 2007 GF), but it was nice to hear that the hate for him was felt from the team as well!

The two best bits, their thoughts on Croker and Izzy!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4