[Resurrected] Who's a better fulback - Latrell Mitchel or Tom Turbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mitchell only a couple of games into things so you’d hope Tom would be better lol

Tbh I fear for Mitchell’s mental health more than anything, there is a ridiculous media crusade against the bloke at the moment. He was slammed over the summer for being off contract basically, has David Fifita received the same attention ? Then the NRL throw him into an ad with the flag and he gets more treatment over that, and now flogged over his performances the first couple of weeks from every quarter

If Souths want Latrell to be a good fullback they shoiuld put him at 6 for a couple of seasons, that’s how GI got smart enough to be a fullback. It forced him to get involved. Latrell is waiting for the game to come to him.

If Souths want Latrell to be a good fullback they shoiuld put him at 6 for a couple of seasons, that’s how GI got smart enough to be a fullback. It forced him to get involved. Latrell is waiting for the game to come to him.
Agree here for sure 6 is where he find his feet to be a fullback

Mitchell only a couple of games into things so you’d hope Tom would be better lol

Tbh I fear for Mitchell’s mental health more than anything, there is a ridiculous media crusade against the bloke at the moment. He was slammed over the summer for being off contract basically, has David Fifita received the same attention ? Then the NRL throw him into an ad with the flag and he gets more treatment over that, and now flogged over his performances the first couple of weeks from every quarter

I think they hate him because he looked his gift horse in the mouth, went looking for a better deal instead of winning another premiership.

I feared for his mental health BEFORE all this was piled on him but I think he will always be his own worst enemy.

Latrell will be back i the centers before round 6. Called it before the season started. He's too lazy and has no game awareness at the back.. as a center hes a machine. 1 play a set not 3 or 4 like a fb would. Cooper cronks analysis

Latrell will be back i the centers before round 6. Called it before the season started. He's too lazy and has no game awareness at the back.. as a center hes a machine. 1 play a set not 3 or 4 like a fb would. Cooper cronks analysis

The internet says yesterday was yer birthday

If so..Happy Birthday

If it was a random date you entered, have a good one anyway

Right now as a fullback, Mitchell is making Alex Johnston look like world class. And personally I think Johnston is a better winger than he is a fullback. As I said the other night, Mitchell is lazy which is OK for a centre because you can hide on the edges every now and then. But as an NRL fullback its poison because they are so involved.

Playing fullback has moved on from the days when Puig Aubert didn't care about defence because that was the line's problem, not his.

Tom's game at fullback was already good, but its gotten a lot better since Des came back and brought Snake back into the fold. The biggest improvements have been his defence, his positioning at the back and his talk from the back organising the line, something we saw plain and clear yesterday against the Chooks.

I loved that tackle on Teddy when Tom split his nose...then went on to play perhaps his most influential game for Manly....scores 1 , saves 3 and apart from an early misjudged kick...almost the perfect fullbacks game, against the yardstick in the NRL Roosters

Right now as a fullback, Mitchell is making Alex Johnston look like world class. And personally I think Johnston is a better winger than he is a fullback. As I said the other night, Mitchell is lazy which is OK for a centre because you can hide on the edges every now and then. But as an NRL fullback its poison because they are so involved.

Playing fullback has moved on from the days when Puig Aubert didn't care about defence because that was the line's problem, not his.

Tom's game at fullback was already good, but its gotten a lot better since Des came back and brought Snake back into the fold. The biggest improvements have been his defence, his positioning at the back and his talk from the back organising the line, something we saw plain and clear yesterday against the Chooks.

Yep, yesterday Tom was the best FB in the world...easily. I was very surprised how far he has come in the pre-season. Let's hope he can be that consistently.

Fantastic defensive game from the young fullback. Can see Snake's influence there this season. I feel that he's struggling to choose his moments in attack.

Last season he just struggled to stay on the field, the season before he was trying to get involved a bit too much, this season so far it seems like he's holding off a bit in attack. Could just be something that comes in a few games time but excited to see what he brings to the table once it clicks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4