Who would you sign?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought Manly was the only club with off contract players seeing as how it's only Manly players being reported on in the ****ing papers.

The Gallen call if it was fantasy footy along with Sam Burgess who was close to becoming a Seaeagle well before going to Russels Rabbits.
The list of OFF contract players listed I would go for if money & salary cap allowed would be ....
Burgess, Gillett, Ingliss
but realistically affordable would be the Lousi bros from NZ who have mass potential.
Also a fan of Bailey who although getting on, offers huge go foward & workrate - a poor mans Scott worth far less of the salary cap.

MANLY4LIFE said:
a strong power running big unit who doesnt think he is a halfback we already have one of those ,fensom would be awesome or imagine we got gallen all those years ago when we were chasing him hard we would of won at least one more comp and he would be an even better player then he is now

If we got Gallen than you Glen Stewart would never have gotten a chance.

I don't know how up to date those off contract lists are as I'm sure a lot of those guys have already announced their future intentions.

Masked Eagle said:
I don't know how up to date those off contract lists are as I'm sure a lot of those guys have already announced their future intentions.

It's pretty up to date, you notice is doesn't list Whare as off contract, as elsewhere on the website it has him as being signed by Penrith. That's actually where I seen it first confirmed.

Cameron said:
We need more penetration for that reason we should sign Ron Jeremy :)

Can't afford the big bucks mate, maybe you can send the club your Bangkok black book and theey might get some cheaper options

QldEagle01 said:
Luke Lewis seems un happy, would be an awesome pick up.........

Could be the next BK.

But the original had Watmough, Kite, King and Glenn Stewart to work with and influence.

Considering our tight budget there are a few blokes who I think could develop into something there. I'm thinking blokes like Thurling, Allgood and Takairangi. I think all 3 have shown enough to suggest they just need to be in the right place to kick on, but if we had a bit more to play with than I'd be ringing the manager of Matulino. I think he's close to the best prop in the game atm.

Of the off contract players-

Matt White - Titans
Dayne Weston - Panthers
Shane Shackleton - Eels
Sam Kasiano - Bulldogs

All would be relatively cheap except Kasiano and would all add needed punch up front

Don't know if he is off contract or not, but Martin Taupau from the Dogs would be an awesome signing if he was available

Stevo said:
Of the off contract players-

Matt White - Titans
Dayne Weston - Panthers
Shane Shackleton - Eels
Sam Kasiano - Bulldogs

All would be relatively cheap except Kasiano and would all add needed punch up front

Hopefully the word about Shack is on the money, it's not just talent but the off field stuff too that adds to team dynamics ( sorry, hate the overuse of "team culture" )
Hate to say it but I reckon with Des as coach ,Kasiano will be one of the top props in the NRL over the next year or two.

That list mentions Jamie Lyon as being off contract. Imagine all the paper talk if he actually was, I'm sure DES would pay a million for him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6