who would you pick?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Screaming Eagles

Reserve Grader
If you could pick any player from any of the other teams to play at manly next season who would it be? And if you could pick any player in their prime from manlys long list of past players to play for manly to be on next years team who would it be?

From other teams:
Forward: Aaron Woods, he's a Manly fan, he's young and he's probably the best prop in the game at the moment, plus he's a real clean skin and seems like a genuine nice guy
Back: Shaun Johnson, we don't have any halves for next year and when he's going good he is one of the best in the game, he's only 24 and has a lot more upside than Cronk or Thurston.

Past Manly Legends: Cliffy, absolute champion and would fill our vacant halves position for next year

BK. He is exactly the player we need. An origin and test forward that will lift those around him. How good would jake t go with BK leading him?

And current players it would be a great forward so probably Matt Scott, Jesse Bromwich or Paul Gallen. For a half Cooper Cronk. I like Cronk. One of the very few storm players I believe has class.

RTS not that we need him so much as to dent the cooks campaign, mind you he is pretty handy.
Ian Roberts from the past. A forward who could cope with the modern game.

From other teams:

Backs - Inglis or Cronk

Forwards - Woods

Havent been watching long enough to know about past players.

Cherry and Thurston our halves . Sorry I am 1 eyed cherry but I still think if he stays could go down as our best ever half. The reason for JT over my mate c.lyons is that JT can kick goals.

Joe Burgess

Got a second hattric in two weeks in Superleague. Unfortunately hes off to the roosters.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8