who would you pick?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Woods would look great in a manly Jersey

Who else out there are manly fans at least they will respect the jersey

Great answers. So good to be part of this fan forum. Was on Twitter looking for manly fans but your all here! Hahaha
For me it would be Cliffy or BK for past players and burgess twin or thurston for players around the league.

If you could pick any player from any of the other teams to play at manly next season who would it be? And if you could pick any player in their prime from manlys long list of past players to play for manly to be on next years team who would it be?
Jessie Bromwich
Cliff Lyons

If you could pick any player from any of the other teams to play at manly next season who would it be? And if you could pick any player in their prime from manlys long list of past players to play for manly to be on next years team who would it be?

Does DCE qualify in both categories?

Are we just talking players from the NRL or can they be SL as well?

Personally I have always wanted to see Ryan Hall on the wing for us. However, since we don't have a dire need for outside backs, that boat has sailed.

If anyone, I'd swap one Burgess brother for the twins. Send Luke back to the Vermin and give us George and Tom.

Inglis Johns fullstop

We all know Inglis can attack with the ball in hand (pretty handy diver too), but the guy can't tackle. He thinks his size and strength is enough and often just arm grabs. For someone of his size he gets pushed off tackles a lot.

Thurston and Cliffy, but Manly needs forward power (and I think Cherry will stay) so I'll say Thurston and Ian Roberts.

I thought there would be a lot more spud carrol nominations. Why don't you guys think he would be an asset in today's game. Too slow? Or just too many other good players ahead of him?

Sam Burgess & keep DCE
Old school - Any 2 of Kevin Ward, BK, Boyd & Rambo Gibbs would make a decent pack - damn it throw in Terry Randall - never seen anyone hit as hard as that champion!!
Backs ...Bozo, Cliffy & O'Conner would be ok.....

Woods for sure as he is a Manly fan from way back and I would also go for Semi Radradra who is a great finisher. We need pace in our backline.

I just cannot believe there's not more going for my choice of Jye Mullane and Chris Bailey.

Now there's a duo to get us of the bottom of the ladder , mind you mightn't get us far off but we wouldn't be spooners !!

So come on guys vote for Jye/Chris

I thought there would be a lot more spud carrol nominations. Why don't you guys think he would be an asset in today's game. Too slow? Or just too many other good players ahead of him?
Spud is small compared to today's props and no off load.
That's why I picked Ian Roberts, he had these amazingly long arms and with his height, he always managed to lob a ball over the defenders' heads.

Obviously we are going to be short on halves next year, and we also need grunt.

Out of current opposition players the obvious choices are JT/Cronk or whichever prop floats your boat, I'd probably take Bromwich given age is on his side.

As far as past Manly players are concerned, how could you go past the immortal Bozo ? He'd have to be first picked, he'd still carve it in the modern game. I'd also love to see Igor dish it up to some of the marshmallows that claim to be hard men these days.

While we are dreaming, if I could have any other player from the past I'd love to have a young Artie pulling on the maroon and white next year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2