Who thinks TRex should be out there?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
He wasn't the worst. Talk to me about David Williams. He was poor.

Agree! Wolfman was poor tonight,looks to have no confidence at all.Maybe carrying an injury but we can't afford to have 2 wingers hesitant under the high ball.

DSM5 said:
He wasn't the worst. Talk to me about David Williams. He was poor.

Agree! Wolfman was poor tonight,looks to have no confidence at all.Maybe carrying an injury but we can't afford to have 2 wingers hesitant under the high ball.

Wolfman was average under the high ball tonight, but defensively and running the ball he was quite good

Wolfman was average under the high ball tonight, but defensively and running the ball he was quite good

T rex needs to go back to teh bench. He may then come on and have some impact.

He looked lazy again tonight.

I know hasler will train him into a better player, but im sure glad were not throwing 650 a year at him.

T rex needs to go back to teh bench. He may then come on and have some impact.

He looked lazy again tonight.

I know hasler will train him into a better player, but im sure glad were not throwing 650 a year at him.

I thought T-Rex was really poor tonight. Have a look at some of his efforts in defence in the second half, about half a dozen really lazy arm grabs and when people just about everyone else is busting their guts I thought it was really poor.

That being said, I'd still pick him as he is a matchwinner. I actually don't think its Tooves job to get him back on track. The senior players need to have a word in his ear about it. That will always have more of an effect than anything a coach says.

I thought T-Rex was really poor tonight. Have a look at some of his efforts in defence in the second half, about half a dozen really lazy arm grabs and when people just about everyone else is busting their guts I thought it was really poor.

That being said, I'd still pick him as he is a matchwinner. I actually don't think its Tooves job to get him back on track. The senior players need to have a word in his ear about it. That will always have more of an effect than anything a coach says.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Me
He has the ability to win us games, the other 2 don't

Jye mullane had the ability to win us games, it was his sparse use of that ability that's caused so much ire. She Rex is in that category. He looks like he doesn't want to be there do give him what he wants.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Me
He has the ability to win us games, the other 2 don't

Jye mullane had the ability to win us games, it was his sparse use of that ability that's caused so much ire. She Rex is in that category. He looks like he doesn't want to be there do give him what he wants.

When he gave away 2 penalties early in the game to help nth qld get outta their zone I thought "Here we go, his new coach has rung him through the week."

He just looks so uninterested and flat. (T-rex, not his coach)

Someone else pointed out his metres still add up.

But I'm not sure how important those metres have been in the context of the game.

I hope he finds his spark before the end of the year.

When he gave away 2 penalties early in the game to help nth qld get outta their zone I thought "Here we go, his new coach has rung him through the week."

He just looks so uninterested and flat. (T-rex, not his coach)

Someone else pointed out his metres still add up.

But I'm not sure how important those metres have been in the context of the game.

I hope he finds his spark before the end of the year.

If he hit as hard in defense and attack as Matai he would be the best player in league. But he doesnt. I'd be playing him about 55-60 mins ATM some of that should be in the front row also ( just to get him happy about being a second rower)
I bet hasler starts him on the bench first game next year.

If he hit as hard in defense and attack as Matai he would be the best player in league. But he doesnt. I'd be playing him about 55-60 mins ATM some of that should be in the front row also ( just to get him happy about being a second rower)
I bet hasler starts him on the bench first game next year.

Against the stronger teams I'm seeing most of our attack is cut down early. The opposition are on top of us quickly and stopping our options with off-loads and attacking plays.

Rarely are good teams allowing Tony Williams to go one-on-one with their defence; they swarm him like flies to... however, as fans, we are expecting more big plays than we are seeing. Big Joe drives up hard and fast because of his style of play, and he can, with the limited minutes he has on the park. Give Joe 80minutes and I think we would see a different style of game, one that can go the distance.

Jamie Lyon and co were well nullified last night, because the opposition were up to their defensive plan. It took one piece of Foran fiery initiative and one slip (literally) for us to score.

We are the premiers (still) and oppositions still want to step-up to the premiers. What it takes at the moment is a whole lot more patience from our go-to attacking guns as the chinks in opposition's armour are few and far between.

But overall, oppositions are on high alert and full guard when our guns are on the park, and overall, they are defending well. Tony Williams does bring a nightmare factor to the opposition and to have him off would bring great relief for the opposition physically and mentally. It is just frustrating for the fans because we want a bigger bang for our buck from our quality attack. It will come when the opposition let down their guard (be it ever so slightly) and holes begin to appear.

Bottom line, I think Tony Williams needs to stay on the park :^)

Against the stronger teams I'm seeing most of our attack is cut down early. The opposition are on top of us quickly and stopping our options with off-loads and attacking plays.

Rarely are good teams allowing Tony Williams to go one-on-one with their defence; they swarm him like flies to... however, as fans, we are expecting more big plays than we are seeing. Big Joe drives up hard and fast because of his style of play, and he can, with the limited minutes he has on the park. Give Joe 80minutes and I think we would see a different style of game, one that can go the distance.

Jamie Lyon and co were well nullified last night, because the opposition were up to their defensive plan. It took one piece of Foran fiery initiative and one slip (literally) for us to score.

We are the premiers (still) and oppositions still want to step-up to the premiers. What it takes at the moment is a whole lot more patience from our go-to attacking guns as the chinks in opposition's armour are few and far between.

But overall, oppositions are on high alert and full guard when our guns are on the park, and overall, they are defending well. Tony Williams does bring a nightmare factor to the opposition and to have him off would bring great relief for the opposition physically and mentally. It is just frustrating for the fans because we want a bigger bang for our buck from our quality attack. It will come when the opposition let down their guard (be it ever so slightly) and holes begin to appear.

Bottom line, I think Tony Williams needs to stay on the park :^)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7