Who thinks TRex should be out there?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thought he was pretty good. He gave away the first two penalties of the game but they were both a joke.

He's basically playing as an extra left centre at the moment; needs to be doing more in the middle.

Thought he was pretty good. He gave away the first two penalties of the game but they were both a joke.

He's basically playing as an extra left centre at the moment; needs to be doing more in the middle.

As they swarm T-Rex he should look to get an offload and draw 3 guys!! I think his back is still playing up!

As they swarm T-Rex he should look to get an offload and draw 3 guys!! I think his back is still playing up!

He's a current international and if course he should be in the team. Not at his best at the moment but seems to be building into some form alot like the team. Even if he's not at his best he attracts alot of defenders which opens it up for his teammates.

He's a current international and if course he should be in the team. Not at his best at the moment but seems to be building into some form alot like the team. Even if he's not at his best he attracts alot of defenders which opens it up for his teammates.

DSM5 said:
He wasn't the worst. Talk to me about David Williams. He was poor.

And he can't work out why they haven't re-signed him yet.

I can give him a clue, if you want international money start playing like one.

DSM5 said:
He wasn't the worst. Talk to me about David Williams. He was poor.

And he can't work out why they haven't re-signed him yet.

I can give him a clue, if you want international money start playing like one.

True Bob, but maybe his confidence is still down after breaking his neck?

An injury like that one has got to impact on any player's conscious thoughts and actions when he's out there.

True Bob, but maybe his confidence is still down after breaking his neck?

An injury like that one has got to impact on any player's conscious thoughts and actions when he's out there.

Personally i'm not sure he actually knows how to play as a hard running back rower, to me it looks like he's just taken up the sport.
In saying that when he does start his run with some depth he looks unstoppable, he just doesn't position himself enough for my liking.
Back to the bench for him, maybe limited game time will bring back some urgency.

Personally i'm not sure he actually knows how to play as a hard running back rower, to me it looks like he's just taken up the sport.
In saying that when he does start his run with some depth he looks unstoppable, he just doesn't position himself enough for my liking.
Back to the bench for him, maybe limited game time will bring back some urgency.

Stay!

177 metres gained. Not sure the other 2 could do that and still attract the amount of players T-Rex does. Yes he missed 8 tackles but we missed 38 all together, DCE missed 9 and Foz missed 5.

Toovey has his plans and I think they are starting to come together!

Stay!

177 metres gained. Not sure the other 2 could do that and still attract the amount of players T-Rex does. Yes he missed 8 tackles but we missed 38 all together, DCE missed 9 and Foz missed 5.

Toovey has his plans and I think they are starting to come together!

T-Rex needs to be in the team. Whether or not he has a good game with the ball in hand doesn't matter. He's almost just as important as a decoy runner.

Having said that, I'm over the fact that he's leaving. Pity it was to the dogs.

T-Rex needs to be in the team. Whether or not he has a good game with the ball in hand doesn't matter. He's almost just as important as a decoy runner.

Having said that, I'm over the fact that he's leaving. Pity it was to the dogs.

It is so blatantly obvious that he is being saved for the final series, it is not funny. Who are we to argue with 2V. Enough biatch threads, already.

It is so blatantly obvious that he is being saved for the final series, it is not funny. Who are we to argue with 2V. Enough biatch threads, already.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2