Who should we buy for next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I know we have a lot of wingers, but wouldn't mind nabbing George Jennings. Widdop and T Burgess as well.

Sideline Eye

Reserve Grader
http://www.theroar.com.au/2015/03/24/broncos-must-do-everything-to-re-sign-thaiday-hodges/
I know we have a plethora for second rowers and a great young crop of kids coming through but what does everyone think of Thaiday. Does have all the attributes in a forward such as mongrel, leads by example and always looking for work, although can be a bit of a grub as seen in the origin but that to me shows passion.

Could also be a great role model for younger forwards coming through when Mason leaves.

Maloney and T Burgess are priorities imho

Elgey next

Then as long as they don't buy a nuffer like Carney/hodko or Widdop - go crazy.

http://www.theroar.com.au/2015/03/24/broncos-must-do-everything-to-re-sign-thaiday-hodges/
I know we have a plethora for second rowers and a great young crop of kids coming through but what does everyone think of Thaiday. Does have all the attributes in a forward such as mongrel, leads by example and always looking for work, although can be a bit of a grub as seen in the origin but that to me shows passion.

Could also be a great role model for younger forwards coming through when Mason leaves.

Look at Chocs performances at the grubby slime westies - cant see thaiday doing much better.
Any improved performances from him will probably only appear on the footy show

TagMonster

Reserve Grader

No from me. He is overrated and as mentioned above, goes missing consistently through the game. He would want an unrealistic amount of cash. He is a grub and I don't want Jake T or Sao developing that.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Barba may be available soon if the rumours are true!
This sounds interesting..... Tell us more......could even possibly help keep DCE if he was released.......... I live in hope our management come to there senses and try to correct one of the biggest fu$k ups in its history.......this will haunt us mark my words, still filthy at these cock head amateurs.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Chez is gone and Z and the egomaniacs of the Senior Playing Group are to blame. :mad:
Barba may end up at the Titans with Chez next year.

Flanno openly bags him in interviews and its only Round 3 :cool:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14