Who needs to step up?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One guy (of many) who should really step up is Sironen. Early last year he was a bolter for origin and now he just murders our attack with his sideways runs infield, and his defence is poor

It’s amazing that Olakau’atu was our best player in the one game he started last year against the Warriors and hasn’t started since, and doesn’t even get picked for a trial let alone the first grade team. And yet we still persist with the likes of Siro and Gosiewski who honestly offer nothing

So I'm really looking forward to seeing Paseka, Keppie, Suli, Parker, Cust, Garrick, Funa, Gosiewski, Olakuatu and Sipley stepping up their games. It's time these guys showed dominance, agression, power in their games. They're at career crossroads now. Are they topline nrl players or just could've, would've been types Anymore insipid limp performances from any of these guys and they will need to be shown the door. Last years rubbish cannot be repeated. No excuses now.
Gonna need a bigger door. Only Paseka, Keppie, Cust worthy of staying so far. Haven't seen Ola, Sipley or Funa yet

So I'm really looking forward to seeing Paseka, Keppie, Suli, Parker, Cust, Garrick, Funa, Gosiewski, Olakuatu and Sipley stepping up their games. It's time these guys showed dominance, agression, power in their games. They're at career crossroads now. Are they topline nrl players or just could've, would've been types Anymore insipid limp performances from any of these guys and they will need to be shown the door. Last years rubbish cannot be repeated. No excuses now.
Who needs to step up? Every player on the roster, the coaching staff, head office and the board. We are a bloody joke across the whole organisation right now. Head office has been inept for years, but at least the playing group (mostly) has consistently showed effort, determination, resilience, passion and pride for the Manly jersey. That's missing completely this season. Time to step up and bring it back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8