Who impressed? And who didn't?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Turbo - solid but nothing special
Jorge - out of position and lazy
Parker - solid defence
Suli - barely got the ball, dropped a few.
Garrick - solid not many chances
Walker - didn't get involved enough but had some good defence
Dce - one of his "myth" days
Afb - had some good runs but looked tired and unfit.. Lazy defence around ruck
Levi - pretty meh he has nice service but didn't offer anything else. Will improve!
Marty - costly error we never recovered from but had good solid runs
Siro - butt average in the 2nd
Thommo - best for us today that one on one try saver epitomized his efforts.
Jake - solid but lacked match fitness
Croker - get Schuster in there or Cust
Keppie - great game bar a few errors
Boyle - great game off the bench, could lose the moustache ;)
Guac - didn't even notice him

We looked to be holding back whether it was a game plan or the weather but not offloading cost us... We didn't play our natural game and looked scared to spread it.. suli was barely used as was parker. Too many errors when we had them on the ropes in the 1st. Levi has good service but he can't create or offload like fainu.. he has to improve though, it was his 1st game and against storms elite pack. His confidence will grow when we start bashing teams. Keppie and boyle had great games. My top 3..
Thommo boyle keppie

Agree, DCE had a shocker!
Kicking game was garbage, and if nothing else he needs to bring that.

I love DCE but he has always puts in these shockers every now and then.
I'm no psychologist but I see it as a symptom of someone trying too hard. DCE never gives <100%. I think he needs a veteran 5/8th to share the load. I'm not sold on our international centre filling that role. We weaken 2 positions moving Walker.

I agree and also to see if he handles 1st grade also which Jorge has shown he is a first grader . Jorge has negatives but I believe his has more positive’s than his negative’s
Agree he been good over the years but not sure. It was issue last season and he again come up.
Sure he was marking one of best and a ****ing grub in vanivalu.

Our 2nd rowers where non existant, keppie a gun had great game. Levi plays 80 having croker on there very ordinary ruck speed.
Well be top 8 but I believe thing have to change out wide, josh schuster needs to be given opp at 6 as we have very little there.

Agree he been good over the years but not sure. It was issue last season and he again come up.
Sure he was marking one of best and a ****ing grub in vanivalu.
Like we all love jorge is there better winger in the club I quote better winger ??

I thought that Levi went okay today for his first game in Manly colours. The only thing that he needs to watch is the direction of his passing from dummy-half. Quite a number of his passes were flat to borderline forward and I was surprised that he wasn't pinged.

I was most impressed with the renovation of the north eastern dunnies behind the hill - renovated for the first ever time, freshly painted new cubicles and new sinks/taps/soap dispensers. Nice!
But the big question is, was there any toilet paper in the cubicles? :p

We have to have a better last tackle option than to punt it into the air... Time after time after time DCE launched the ball into the sky with no real hope of anyone other than a storm defender scooping it up & making it well past the twenty. It was pants to watch. I knew it would come to nothing as did you & everyone else..... It was a yawn fest...

However - In Des I trust & I know he will address it. Just hope the cattle can take it on board...

I think tommy was excellent. His defence was awesome for most of the match. There were at least 2 times walker went short instead of coming out the back to tommy. I'm just not sold on DW as a 5/8. He has his moments but he wont win us matches from there.

Who was there? I saw it live. Manly were pushing the storm and handling them very well in the 1st half. Finucane’s bleed killed our momentum when we had them shot, wtf was that from the refs.
GET HIM OFF TO GET PATCHED UP.
our forwards all great plus centres ran hard. Levi was surprisingly sharp and did well. Boyle really good, a couple of errors from Keppie but he was ok too.

Manly’s 1st 20 of the 2nd half a real arm wrestle.

then it seems the storm were more patient, and changed it up with the kicks. Sirro looked gassed and buggered up a backline line move. Croker came on and didn’t look at all sharp, but I guess the game was gone.

I’m not too disappointed, but possibly manly could have taken a few risks in the last 10 of the first half when we had momentum. Too much high ball to the right corner on tackle 5. Storm did something different when it counted, and won a game of chess.

Defence was great, particularly goal line defence.
Senior players rusty and needed run. They will be fine.Keppie and Boyle went well.
Levi did nothing wrong but I just don’t see any creativity or kicking game and Croker offers little playing out of position. This will be our Achilles heel. I think Snake In a recent post who is close to the action suggested as much. Fainus foolishness is going to haunt us.
Top eight for sure but worried about beating top sides without Fainu /Api.
Have to think Shuster may be a bench chance soon.

I thought that Levi went okay today for his first game in Manly colours. The only thing that he needs to watch is the direction of his passing from dummy-half. Quite a number of his passes were flat to borderline forward and I was surprised that he wasn't pinged.
Like Smith and every other 9....but fair enough....personally impressed by Levi today

Levi is a good honest player and he did well. DCE was poor today again game management against quality and he struggled, we have a weapon in Tom and he was not used. We need a creative 5/8 and I hope they look at that if things dont improve. Our pack was solid all the way. Not bad for a first hit out, ring rusty and playing dry weather footy when wet weather was required.

Dce should take note of benjis short kicking game
Today in there game against saints.The only highlight today was storm scored most of there tries with kicks.They couldn’t actually cross our line.

But the big question is, was there any toilet paper in the cubicles? :p
Only went to the troughs, there were closed doors in the cubicles so assume they were wiping with paper but to be honest wasn’t looking. Too much info now

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8