Who impressed? And who didn't?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My vote goes to Boyle and keppie. Were sensational coming off the bench.
Levi looked sharp and has a super crisp pass.
Walker needs to run more!
The main boys looked underdone after no trial games but we will be better for the run. Storm scored all 3 tries from kicks so not all bad.
EDIT: Not sure what impact croker offers off the bench.

Last edited:
Keppie. Was great
Levi was good but but will get better
jorge well I have man crush on Jorge so that is clouded
I think this team will make the 8 so who knows from there

I though Levi did okay for his first run with us. All our big guns were slightly off, not just DCE. Tommy a little off the pace as expected after surgery. Jake solid but nothing brilliant. Walker played some weird options and did chook without a head running at least once.
Smith was the difference between the two teams.
Over to Des now.

Keppie dropped his first hit up...but then led about 7-8 Huge hits that included turnovers.
1st half AFB was massive but dropped off due to match fitness.
Lets keep in perspective EVERY Storm try was off kicks and in general play Manly matched them and some....early days and think we will be right up there come the business end...

We going have to wait til albert hopoate fit. He way too costly leaks alot of tries now
I agree and also to see if he handles 1st grade also which Jorge has shown he is a first grader . Jorge has negatives but I believe his has more positive’s than his negative’s

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6