Who fills the frogs shoes in the future?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
I don't think you can blame Croker for that performance! After the first 20 mins of running backwards trying to tackle the whole team were poor. I actually thought Croker has a decent game. I'm not ready to write him off you. The bloke we miss the most is Sironen, since we lost him we look like an easier team to beat.

Thompson also had his best game for us and Goseski is a work in progress. We haven't got the mature or quality back up to be a major threat to the title. We definitely need to fire occasionally and win a few games. The consistency just isn't there.

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sezer should be the main target, he is in superb form now for the raiders and turned their season. He has one of the best kicking games around and is an organiser. Townsend is another organiser and also has a good kicking game and his support play is excellent would suit our style. Either of those 2 should be the targets. We cant go into another season without a proper 6, 2017 was an example of what happens when we have an established half alongside Cherry. We cant have Croker, Wright as they are runners, one is actually a centre and Hastings doesnt deserve a spot after his continuos problems plus hasnt really done anything since juniors.

1 T Trbojevic
6 Sezer/Townsend
7 Cherry-Evans
9 Koroisau

Thats a deadly spine.

Townsend !! are you taking the piss young Turbo1?

Peter C

Bencher
Imo Austin is too much like dce in order for it to work. But I do believe Austin suits our style of play as he is a very good support player through the middle. Sezer has to be better option than Croker but his form of late has been pretty dismal
Austin will never pass the ball, been watching all year, he's a hog, lsat year Joey Leilua was ready to smash him because he just wouldn't pass it, plus he wants $750,000+.

eagerbeaver

Reserve Grader
Premiership winning 7, better than what we have now by a long way plus he is a good player who would you have in mind?

Hes no world beater, but a steady player in the Blake Green mould - could be good foil for DCE.
Interestingly the Sharks have young Kyle Flanagan (son of coach) waiting in the wings and theres a good chance either Townsend or Hodko will make way for him in coming weeks..

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hastings. Barrett and DCE need to suck it up! DCE called it a lovers tiff sounds like Barrett is the one making a big deal out of it.

Holmsey

Bencher
Hes no world beater, but a steady player in the Blake Green mould - could be good foil for DCE.
Interestingly the Sharks have young Kyle Flanagan (son of coach) waiting in the wings and theres a good chance either Townsend or Hodko will make way for him in coming weeks..
Id say Flanagan will take Hodkos spot, Townsend is a good player though. We are in a good position here I just hope we take advantage of it. One of Sezer, Townsend, Hodko or Lamb will be forced out of their club and we have to get one of them. Sezer and Townsend at the top.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
B.E.N.J.I.
The last time I watched Benji live at Brookie a couple of years ago, he was playing for ST George. He had an absolute shocker and the hill crowd were chanting "Benji's a w@nker!"
I guess he got some revenge yesterday.
He might need a punch.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I'm starting to think that Barrett, despite being a former representative half himself, couldn't spot 5/8 talent if the player had a big sign above their heads saying "5/8 TALENT HERE".

DUFFMAN

Bencher
Hastings. Barrett and DCE need to suck it up! DCE called it a lovers tiff sounds like Barrett is the one making a big deal out of it.

Seems the whole team are making a big deal of it, they have told Barrett they refuse to play alongside Hastings. Won't be seen in our NRL team again.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Austin will never pass the ball, been watching all year, he's a hog, lsat year Joey Leilua was ready to smash him because he just wouldn't pass it, plus he wants $750,000+.
Canberra would have scored at least two more tries on Saturday night, but for the Austin Tasman.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Seems the whole team are making a big deal of it, they have told Barrett they refuse to play alongside Hastings. Won't be seen in our NRL team again.

If true that basically means we're stuck with a 12 man attack because its already obvious that Barrett won't make a change. He thinks Croker is going along just fine o_O

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14
12 6 6 -39 14