Who fills the frogs shoes in the future?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
okay we have seen enough of croaks to know he isn’t the answer to our five eight problem in 2018, and sure enough Hastings looks like he won’t survive the year. Now, with this being the case we are four players short of 30, include Suli and that makes three short. We may potentially be strapped for cash to buy an established half for this year, let alone next year along with strengthening of prop and centre / wing positions. My point is even if we had the cash what established organising half is off contract? Or could we approach in poaching? I don’t see to many solutions in the nrl at the moment.. thoughts??

I think Ryley Jacks would suit us

Only other OK options we've got are;
Blake Austin
Aiden Sezer (may suit DCE)

Then again by off season plenty of halves will come onto the market as they do, also we may find by then that Croker is up to it. No need to stress just yet

Well, Tom Wright is the obvious choice if Hastings is GONE as I keep reading.
If not, then perhaps Joey Lussick to half and DCE to 5/8?
We need another 'prong' in our attacking fork because currently we are too predictable.

We need another 'prong' in our attacking fork because currently we are too predictable.
Tom Wright is a centre

Your 100 percent right in terms of another ‘prong’ as you call it lol.. but Croker just doesn’t take the line on or draw the defence in. You can see his inside outside shoulder move coming 5 metres before the line. It’s u16s stuff

Metcalf is supposed to be the next superstar, but I think he;s still a couple of years away. But we should be ok, we still have Brown.

Hastings is contracted till the end of this season . He is our obvious choice .
If he can be picked on the bench to play with his team mates at hooker then he should be picked at number 6 as well .
Key words should be.. but I agree. What about externally bozo?

I think Ryley Jacks would suit us

Only other OK options we've got are;
Blake Austin
Aiden Sezer (may suit DCE)

Then again by off season plenty of halves will come onto the market as they do, also we may find by then that Croker is up to it. No need to stress just yet
Imo Austin is too much like dce in order for it to work. But I do believe Austin suits our style of play as he is a very good support player through the middle. Sezer has to be better option than Croker but his form of late has been pretty dismal

Key words should be.. but I agree. What about externally bozo?
Externally this year ? Who is available ? Any one from the English super league ? Any descent players in NSW cup ? I have been too busy to watch many games this year

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10