Who else watched the replay of the 2008 GF with Beaver, Matty and Box?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I loved it! It was great getting some insight and thoughts on the game from the guys. Hopefully they will do more of this.

choose a membership that suits and away you go!
Thanks castle eagle. I thought it was some sort of Silvertails membership.
I haven't got around to renewing my footy club membership yet. Big mistake! My bro and I would have thoroughly enjoyed watching 08 with the players. Live and learn I guess. Will be renewing today.
Is their some sort of premium membership on Silvertails? Will be happy to contribute if their is.

I haven't got around to renewing my footy club membership yet. Big mistake! My bro and I would have thoroughly enjoyed watching 08 with the players. Live and learn I guess. Will be renewing today.
Is their some sort of premium membership on Silvertails? Will be happy to contribute if their is.
Under Rugby League Forum back at the start of this, there are several threads in the header including 'Premium Membership'. That thread explains how to contribute to Silvertails here.

Not sure which one you mean by 'footy club membership'. To renew your Sea Eagles membership, see the previous post from @castle eagle. If perhaps you mean the MWRL Football Club Ltd membership, then their website has all the details. They are two separate entities and memberships.

yes there is @Dan can help you with that & if you do renew with mwse i just received a link to the replay with the boys commentary on a manly insider email so you could still see it if you like

you could comment on the side! You just couldn’t comment whilst having it full screen sadly - probably a better feature for just one person watching but there were 7 of us watching so didn’t get a chance to comment haha!

7 I mean 7 I hope that was within social distancing bwhaaa.

7 I mean 7 I hope that was within social distancing bwhaaa.

Hahaha - well there are 7 of us Manly fanatics who all live under the same roof! The other night we had four different Manly games going on four different TVs - spoilt for choice @:D

Hey Silvertailers

for those of you who are members of the Sea Eagles there is another 4 Pines members exclusive event on Sat night. Check your emails this time it is the 1978 GF replay with Max, Igor and Frogs eyes as the special guests.

Another great example of the benefits of being a club member

Hey Silvertailers

for those of you who are members of the Sea Eagles there is another 4 Pines members exclusive event on Sat night. Check your emails this time it is the 1978 GF replay with Max, Igor and Frogs eyes as the special guests.

Another great example of the benefits of being a club member
I am a member but havent received the email as yet???

I am a member but havent received the email as yet???

I got mine a few days ago, and if I've gotten it everyone should have (the email not what you perverts are thinking).

So er, I dunno actually. I wasn't posting to brag, just to let you know that it should have been received (spam folder). But @The Wheel knows all the people to fix such things.

yes there is @Dan can help you with that & if you do renew with mwse i just received a link to the replay with the boys commentary on a manly insider email so you could still see it if you like
Thanks again castle eagle and ALinda. All signed up with mwse and silvertails, received a link to tonights' video (1978 GF) and a link to the 2008 GF with Beaver and co. Couldn't be happier. Many thanks!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4