Who else watched the replay of the 2008 GF with Beaver, Matty and Box?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes i watched it in between eating my roast pork with crackling, mmm pretty, pretty good. At least I didn't have to share the crackling with everyone this year, lol

Yeah but they kept missing the build up to tries. It wasn’t without interest though.

Enjoyed it, would have been great to maybe tie it up with Facebook where you could make comments and ask questions but still pretty good.

Yes i watched it in between eating my roast pork with crackling, mmm pretty, pretty good. At least I didn't have to share the crackling with everyone this year, lol

About the only time I'm the family favourite is crackling time as I don't like the stuff! Ewwwwwrrrrp.

Didn't see the replay but everyone who watched seemed to like it so I hope they do more. Nice of the legends to give some of their time in doing this.

Watched it. loved it .. good way to spend these new style Saturday nights. Had my daughter watching from her place and sms during the game was good fun
Hope they do more

About the only time I'm the family favourite is crackling time as I don't like the stuff! Ewwwwwrrrrp.

Didn't see the replay but everyone who watched seemed to like it so I hope they do more. Nice of the legends to give some of their time in doing this.

We always try to stitch each other up at Xmas dinner at Mum’s - stick your head round the kitchen door while she’s getting the roast pork ready and say “so-and-so says they don’t want any crackling”. Cos with 8 kids and all the assorted partners and offspring in tow these days, she sometimes struggles to keep track of who likes what @:D

We always try to stitch each other up at Xmas dinner at Mum’s - stick your head round the kitchen door while she’s getting the roast pork ready and say “so-and-so says they don’t want any crackling”. Cos with 8 kids and all the assorted partners and offspring in tow these days, she sometimes struggles to keep track of who likes what @:D

1) Welcome back!
2) My mum (bless her Soul) would never fall for that. "Plenty for everyone plus a little extra!" was her motto. (food wise).
3) Bloomin' 'eck. That's a lot of people!

I thought it was great. Was good to get insight from the boys. Appreciate them giving up their time. My only suggestion for next time would be to actually have someone commentate the game with the boys chipping in with their 20 cents. It would add to the experience. It was a little flat at times with the boys not saying much at all.

I thought it was great. Was good to get insight from the boys. Appreciate them giving up their time. My only suggestion for next time would be to actually have someone commentate the game with the boys chipping in with their 20 cents. It would add to the experience. It was a little flat at times with the boys not saying much at all.

"Drinkin time!!"

Enjoyed it, would have been great to maybe tie it up with Facebook where you could make comments and ask questions but still pretty good.

you could comment on the side! You just couldn’t comment whilst having it full screen sadly - probably a better feature for just one person watching but there were 7 of us watching so didn’t get a chance to comment haha!

1) Welcome back!
2) My mum (bless her Soul) would never fall for that. "Plenty for everyone plus a little extra!" was her motto. (food wise).
3) Bloomin' 'eck. That's a lot of people!

My mum goes overboard on the catering too, doesn’t stop us trying to scam extras of the good stuff @:D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2