Who could it be now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Logic suggests Dale Finucane. And he would be a great signing.
Not sure if he has any history with Des, may have to gone to Storm before Des arrived at Dogs?
Reputation is a very good bloke
Origin player
Vyssini said from a 'rival club', well for current purposes the word 'rival' is superfluous unless you mean either Eels, Dogs, or Storm.
Quick process of elimination >>> Dale
Another possibility could be Josh Jackson but the Dogs captain, highly unlikely.
thansk for spilling the beans @Vyssini
Hope this doesn't scupper the deal!

Logic suggests Dale Finucane. And he would be a great signing.
Not sure if he has any history with Des, may have to gone to Storm before Des arrived at Dogs?
Reputation is a very good bloke
Origin player
Vyssini said from a 'rival club', well for current purposes the word 'rival' is superfluous unless you mean either Eels, Dogs, or Storm.
Quick process of elimination >>> Dale
Another possibility could be Josh Jackson but the Dogs captain, highly unlikely.
thansk for spilling the beans @Vyssini
Hope this doesn't scupper the deal!
Would have to pay overs for Finucane

Hess and Staggs are. They are two best players available in those positions. We should be able to get one once we trim a few of the ones i mentioned off contract and we promote within (Turbo Koula etc will become more prominent)
Not sure why no-one worked it out?
Staggs is a top player and we may well be in the queue to get him but those who've read the news lately would never describe him as a good bloke.
Hess? Come on, yes he played Origin but the point is we want to strengthen the team, and sorry but he doesn't fit the bill!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4