WHO ARE THE NUTTERS.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who are the smart one's

• The we are champions chorus ..

• The end is nigh chanters ..

• The fence sitting uncommitted

Results are only viewable after voting.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
I give up ... I read one post saying we went well yesterday and we have a strong squad that on it's day can challenge ..

Then I read the next post and someone is saying we are crap and a long way off the pace and carrying a couple of Neville's

WHO AM I TO BELIEVE ?

VOTE

I was told that part of your aging process was a deterioration of eye sight .. coupled with your self pleasuring proclivities .. that to use the larger letters would be a kindness to you .

Not everyone would be so considerate, so thank you!

If you’re a fan in your early 20’s you maybe have only just started supporting the club , so making a Prelim final last year is a really big deal.

If you’re in your 30’s you’ll very much remember the 2007-2013 period and you’ll know what we have now ain’t that.

If you’re in your 40’s you’ll sadly remember “ the Northern Eagles “ and whilst this team is slightly reminiscent of that one you’ll have also experienced the decade of dominance so you’ll know what we have now ( by comparison) is **** !!

If you’re in your 50’s you’re going to remember , in addition to the 2007-2013 period , the dominant 90’s and the incredible 80’s ( which sadly only yielded on premiership ).

If you’re in your 60’s well god damn you are lucky , you’ve added that magical 70’s on there as well , wow FOUR premierships in one decade and you’ll say “ **** me I’m sick of this **** “.

So the level of “ Nuttinest “ is probably age derived , and the older you are the more testy and nutty you become.

I’m as nutty as all **** AND proud of it !!

Last edited:
If you’re a fan in your early 20’s you maybe have only just started supporting the club , so making a Prelim final last year is a really big deal.

If you’re in your 30’s you’ll very much remember the 2007-2013 period and you’ll know what we have now ain’t that.

If you’re in your 40’s you’ll sadly remember “ the Northern Eagles “ and whilst this team is slightly reminiscent of that one you’ll have also experienced the decade of dominance so you’ll know what we have now ( by comparison) is **** !!

If you’re in your 50’s you’re going to remember , in addition to the 2007-2013 period , the dominant 90’s and the incredible 80’s ( which sadly only yielded on premiership ).

If you’re in your 60’s well god damn you are lucky , you’ve added that magical 70’s on there as well , wow THREE premierships in one decade and you’ll say “ ** me I’m sick of this ** “.

So the level of “ Nuttinest “ is probably age derived , and the older you are the more testy and nutty you become.

Wonderful perspective Mark, bearing your empathy for all to see.

If you’re in your 60’s well god damn you are lucky , you’ve added that magical 70’s on there as well , wow THREE premierships in one decade and you’ll say “ ** me I’m sick of this ** “.
That's ME, but I'm sick of this $hit, seems to cover everything not just Manly, although that's a big'un.

Just thinking… the equivalent post on the Parra forum would be much shorter:

If you’re in your early 40s or younger you’ll know we’ve always been ****.

If you’re older than that you’ve probably forgotten when we were good anyway.

Just thinking… the equivalent post on the Parra forum would be much shorter:

If you’re in your early 40s or younger you’ll know we’ve always been ****.

If you’re older than that you’ve probably forgotten when we were good anyway.
Yeah, the funny thing is when me and my best mate ( since we were in kindy ) played junior footy at 8 years of age we played in the jerseys of the then NSW RL competition.

As much as we wanted to play together we were split up.

My team wore the Sea Eagles jumper

His team wore the Eels jumper.

Since then that’s who we have both supported.

Poor bastard , I occasionally feel sorry for him , but mostly I just take the piss out of him!!

If people just got over the need to be right ,we can readily accept all opinions. People see things differently, have different life experiences and expectations and footy think tanks

An example
As someone who critiques DCE game , i give my opinion on what i see. I am often referred too as a hater or a knocker the moment he does something good., thats someones need to be right rather than accepting his issues when he plays poorly and praise when he is good. I am no where near a manly hater , my life story supports that in spades

I am also on record of complimenting many of his attributes such as his support play, his instincts and his effort plays but still im a knocker or a hater because i crossed a line in someones melon. Even if i mowed DCE lawn weekly i know i can not earn that cred back in the eyes of some.

In my opinion there are a few that on occasion act as nutters on here ( i am probably one when i bite at times when baited )but it has nothing to do with post game assesments. Those that live long enough shouldnt repeat the mistakes of previous generations and should display the wisdom they think age has delivered them. Accepting difference

To think we all should see, do and think the same because we support manly is a good place to begin. Those that try to bully , or discredit others into assuming the company line whatever that may be, are not necessarily nutters but are on the podium.

While there is NO direct censorship on this site many try to coral you into adopting there thinking without offering a footy opinion.

As for who we should believe, trust your gut and be solid to yourself, admit when your wrong . No one wants to come here just to backslap eachother.

But each to there own

My footy opinion is that we just dont have the game to worry the contenders and we dont look to want to adopt it any time soon. I love every win,some losses filled with character and i love discussing the past and the future

We still tried to out footy wests rather than play high percentage footy despite completions and we still just wanted tom to save us .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8