White must be captain of the ODI and T20 teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dancing zorba

Reserve Grader
5 shield finals
5 bigbash finals 4 wins
4 consecutive oneday finals

obviously the only real leader in the country

Amazing with the bat

can still bowl some nice leggies

perfect modern cricketer

Shield Finals, so what? you are pushing for ODI and T20 captaincy.

Can bowl nice Leggies?? compared to whom? Cambo? his bowling is garbage at best, he doesnt even bowl when he is captain, shows how ordinary he is.

What you do have right is that he is a good leader, and deserves the T20 gig, and maybe down the track the ODI, but get your fsacts straight before trying to talk him up.

And amazing with the bat might be an overstatement too, capable sometimes dominant if conditions are right, would be better.

And please don't try and talk him into the test team.

In the current domestic set up success is often an indicator of being the best of the rest (i.e. Shane Watson has been a NSW players for 2 years and has played one game)

Well he is captain of the T20 team and thats about where it should stop for now. No problems with that.

Correct Fluff.

If Clarke goes from the ODI team he will be looked at for that gig as well, but at this stage he is doing what he should (and doing it quite well)

I liked him batting Hussey at 3. Masterstroke.

Ffs, that's what happens when you bat Victards at 3, 4 and 5.

**** state that hasn't produced a world class batsman in a good 20 years minimum. Deano defo had a father from NSW who ditched his woman because she was a V'Tard and then she moved back home.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Once again Tait fails to live up to his pre game words, when will the fella learn !!

Tait might be boneshatteringly quick but he has the radar of a russian submarine

there were a couple of Myths bowling for Aus last night, with Johnson only marginally acceptable behind them.

When will Brett Lee give it up and concentrate on his Bollywood Career, his best cricket is long ago, not that ot was ever much good apart from one 12 month period a while back

Lee has been over rated his whole career bar 1 season where he was good.

apart from that he is a media myth

I don't agree with that about Lee, in tests I would probably tend to lean towards the over rated side but in ODI's he has been a bloody good performer

I remember the test Tait played at the WACA prior to his breakdown, he was spouting off about how he would be breaking 160km and he barely touched 150km that game, and the other night i read he was going to intimidate the pommies with some chin music and he wasn;t even the quickest bowler on show and was bowling pump

His wicket taking in ODI's is the strength and made him one of the best.

3rd fastest to 100
2nd to 200
1st to 300 wickets

He was a decent test bowler but certainly not a great but in his first 5 years or so was better than what we have now.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1295071547[/time]

White looked 100% an current Aussie captain last night.

Ott for SFA, sees Tait go for 11 in his first and thinks hey, that was a great over, lets go again, see's our guys struggle against spin then the poms have trouble so doesnt give steve smith even 1 over.

How long until Australia learn 150km/hr bowlers have next to no success in T20??

The batters just help it along. Shane Watson bowls at 130km/hr and that should be as quick as you get in T20.

While on T20... I think it's a stupid game and is a driving force behind the reason our batsmen can't bat for long periods anymore. I realise their is big money in it and hence it will not go away but it should at least be re-named to "Redneck Cricket"

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2